𝟬𝟯 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

"Pull the fucking trigger" his words were demanding. Waiting for Mr Yuan to say something, do something. Anything. But Jimin knew Mr Yuan wouldn't dare to even utter a single word after what he just pulled off. Her fingers started to quickly loose around the weapon, placing it down on the sofa as she stepped back slightly. Bringing herself away from the prince and immediately bowing down to her future king.

"I am sincerely sorry your majesty, I don't know what came over me I have no right to hold you at gun point. I would completely understand if you take that gun and kill me right now..." her head remained low not making any sort of eye contact with Jimin. She can't bring herself to look at that smug smirk of his. Not even once.

"Mr Yuan..." Jimin sighed before speaking lightly. She felt the prince lift himself from the sofa gripping the weapon with his hand and playing with it a little. Placing the metal object on the side of his head, massaging his skin.

"Like I said before. You have some guts..." her eyes remained on the ground not even moving it at all, feeling a slight rush of goosebumps take control over her body. What was she even thinking? Pointing a weapon at the prince..? Was she asking for a death wish..? And with that the prince walked away, placing his gun under his pillow as he threw the cover over himself. Nothing but silence filled the hotel room. Listening to the strong wind hit the windows. Soon enough she laid back down on the sofa, swiftly and calmly her eyes letting themselves flutter shut.

"𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬..." her voice was faint against his ears, it was becoming more present as seconds occurred. The  prince finally raised himself up placing his elbow on the bed to support him as his eyes slowly started to open.

"We need to leave in ten minutes to get there on time. I placed your clothes on the bed..." Mr Yuan spoke coming out of the bathroom. Jimin removed the covers as he lifted himself. His eyes remotely crawling towards the owner of the voice.

Scanning her black loose bottoms with a white blouse that had two of the buttons loose. Ontop of that a matching blazer set, the prince watched Mr Yuan gather his hair together wrapping it in a manbun taking the bobble from her wrist and onto her hair, tightly tying it all together.

Is it very normal for men in the kingdom to have a manbun or to have naturally longer hair than most women and that was Yura's first green light to become his bodyguard. Secondly her body is trained and structured well which does make her seem masculine in many ways which also worked well towards her advantage of course.