𝟬𝟰 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀

Silence. The silence filled the guest room as soon as the prince left leaving her nothing but speechless. How is she meant to stay away from him..? Mr Yuan has been assigned to look after and take care of the future king. Staying away from him is not going to look good on her behalf. When the queen finds out about this she will not be very happy about it.

She sighed in pure tiredness, walking away from the wall that she was trapped in a few minutes ago. But before she could exit the room a ringing noise was heard through her pocket.

Getting her throat prepared she accepted the call.

"Yes your majesty...?" a light chuckle was heard from the phone after hearing the queen's voice. 

"Mr Yuan, how's the party going..? How's Jimin..?" pressing her lips together having her hand on her hip she didn't want to lie to the queen, that is a punishment itself.

"The party is going well but the prince is just a little mad.." the queen didn't speak for a few seconds as Mr Yuan started to panic a little. Hearing the faint music playing behind the guest bedroom door.

"That's completely normal. That's how Jimin is, he doesn't like leaving his own kingdom but couldn't miss his friend's engagement party..."

"Yes your majesty..."

"Speaking of Jimin can you hand the phone to him please..? He must be close by..." her arm dropped by her sides thinking if that's even possible right now. Not even wanting to look at his face, but the queens words still stands not matter what.

"Yes your majesty, give me a second please..." after the queen agreed Mr Yuan made his way out of the guest room and towards the crowed hall, still having her phone covered with her hand her eyes scanned for the prince. Her head moving in motion as she finally found him. Jimin was standing in the right corner of the hall, having a posh glass of red wine wrapped around his fingers and it seemed like he was having a conversation with the prince of this kingdom.

Mr Yuan stepped out and confidently made his way towards the prince, as he reached his destination she carefully coughed which caught Jimin's attention leaning further towards the prince having her face in line with his ear. Jimin turned his head towards her leaning down slightly giving her a sign to talk.