19

5 days later...

Jessica, Sam and Dean had finished a case in a small town not too far from their home. It involved a witch who drew her victims in by causing them to hallucinate.

Jessica and Dean fell victim to her spells but, before the witch could finish them off, Sam had killed her.

Tired and sore from their fight, the hunters drove to a nearby cafe.

Their waitress, Elizabeth, served them with kindness and gave them all drinks on the house. It was very nice of her.

Dean, being who he was, always got a black coffee. Sam, he took some water with a lemon and Jessica took some herbal tea.

Once they finished their drinks and talked for a few minutes, the hunters paid the kind woman and left town.

10:30 A.M. Next Day

Jessica sat up in bed and stretched. Her muscles still feeling sore from that fight a few days ago.

She looked to the spot next to her and noticed her husband was gone. He must be up by now.

Jessica stood and wobbled a bit.

"That's weird." She thought. Then another thought hit her. Well, more like an urge.

She was starving.

Jessica made her way into the kitchen and grabbed out some crackers, peanut butter and some sliced pickles.

"Strange combination," she took a bite of the cracker and savored it. "Yet, satisfying."

The woman took her snack into the war room and smiled as she saw Sam and Dean looking at some news articles on the computer.

"Man, is it me or is there something wrong with me?" Jessica said as she took another cracker and slipped it into her mouth. "I just feel so hungry for some reason."

Sam smiled as he turned to face Jessica. But as soon as his smile formed, his mouth fell open and his eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god." Sam breathed. "D-Dean..."

"What?" Dean asked as he looked at his brother. His eyes still trained on Jessica.

"Sammy, what is it?" He turned around in his seat with a small glass of whiskey in his hands. The glass slipped from his grip and broke against the floor.

"Oh my god."

Jessica frowned at the broken glass on the floor. Then she locked eyes with Dean.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Do I have something on me?" Jessica looked at herself and almost yelped in surprise at the size of her stomach.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She shrieked. Her eyes darted towards Dean and the man began to stutter.

"There's no way that can happen overnight!" He shouted. His cheeks somewhat flushed.

"How did this happen?" Jessica asked. "How am I—how am I pregnant?!"

Dean opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off.