3

It was now dark.

And Dean had found the Stynes lair.

~<•>~

A man was walking on the front lawn and heard a noise. He turned in the direction and found nothing. Then, as soon as he turned back around, Dean had stabbed him in the neck.

Next, Dean went for a guard near the front door. He held a silencer to his back as he looked at his friend.

The man was about to speak when Dean shot the guard in front of him. Then, he shot the man he was holding.

Once Dean was done with those two, he pushed the man in front of him to the side and stepped inside.

Dean carefully opened the front door and stepped inside. He could hear some jazz song being played softly in another room.

The house was awfully dark.

Dean was now close to the main staircase. As soon as he took one more step, the lights in the house flicked on. People with guns flooded the stair case. Including Monroe Styne.

"Dean Winchester!" The man descended the stairs with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, a man put a plastic bag over Dean's head and watched the man suffocate.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

~<•>~

"Mmm." Dean groaned as his eyes adjusted to the bright light above him.

"Mornin' sunshine." Monroe looked down at Dean.

"Monroe Styne. Pleasure."

"Ditto." Dean replied. He tried to move his arms but they were restrained.

"I'd shake your hand, but, uh..."

"Hmm. Well, I have to say I am impressed the way you charged in here guns blazin'. I'd buy tickets to that show." Monroe chuckled.

"You didn't think that was really gonna work, did you?"

"Usually does."

Monroe nodded his head.

"Then I guess you know what comes next."

Dean turned his head to look at the nurse that was cleaning all of the medical equipment.

"You're gonna play 'operation.'"

"It is my favorite game."

"Don't do this."

"Well, uh, son, we are—we are past the bargaining stage."

"No the—the mark on my arm means that I can't die. I'm not bargaining. You flatline me, I will come back, but I'll come back with black eyes. And then you'll all die."

"And we'll let you go, then what?" Eli asked. "You'll just mosey on down the road?"

"No." Dean shook his head. "But I will be human, so maybe a few of you live. Maybe."