13

Jessica walked around a house. It looked a bit old, but in good shape.

"Dean! Breakfast is ready." A woman yelled from the kitchen.

A boy about six or seven ran down the stairs.

"Easy now Dean, save some for your father."

John walked into the room with a smile on his face. He kissed his wife's forehead and sat down at the table.

"John." Jessica breathed.

Suddenly the scenery changed. Now Jessica stood in a darkly lit room. A baby crib in the middle. John and Mary standing over the crib with smiles on their faces. Dean in John's arms as he stared down at his baby brother.

"Oh no." Jessica watched as everyone left the room. A few minutes later, a man appeared next to the crib and cut his wrist open. Blood began to drip its way down onto the baby's lips.

"Get away from him!" Mary cried out.

The yellow eyed demon turned towards Mary and smiled. Soon, the woman was dragged onto the ceiling.

"Leave her alone!" Jessica screamed as she reached for the demon. As soon as she touched him, the memory faded with a scream and a flash of orange.

Now, Jessica was in the backseat of the Impala. Sam and Dean had just parked their car at a motel.

"Hey, look at that." Dean nodded his head towards a woman walking towards the main office of the motel.

Sam scoffed.

"Dude, really? Aren't we here looking for the Colt."

"What? I can't have a little fun?"

Sam rolled his eyes.

"It's not gonna go well for you."

"Oh, come on. Chics dig me."

"Yeah, chics dig a federal agent, movie star, guy who likes dogs, director—"

"Ok, I get it!" Dean got out of the car and headed towards the back. He opened the trunk and grabbed the duffle bags inside.

"Let's go get a room."

Jessica followed the two boys. She gasped as she recognized the woman. It was herself arguing with the motel manager.

"I think she asked for a room." Dean said as he walked up behind her.

The manager huffed. He was about to protest until Jessica pulled out a wad of cash containing a few hundred dollar bills.

Deans eyes slightly went wide.

"Thank you." Jessica grumbled as she quickly took her room key. She began to walk towards her room. A few minutes passed and she stopped.

"What are you doing?" She turned around to face Dean.

The man stumbled with his words.

"Uh, just making sure you get to your room safely."

"Oh, right. What are you going to do, hold me tight and keep me safe like some stupid romantic movie?"

Dean opened his mouth but shut it.

"Yeah, didn't think so." Jessica opened her door and slammed it shut on his face.

Dean sighed. "Goodnight."

Jessica watched as Dean walked to the motel room next door.

As soon as he opened the door, Sam's head perked up.