8

Jessica paced around in the bunker. The boys had gone back to get a few weapons and Dean had accidentally left her behind.

"I hope they're ok." Jessica said as she bit a nail.

The woman stopped near a mirror and gasped.

Jessica's skin was white as snow. She had dark circles underneath her eyes. A cut was along her neck and she had a spot of dried blood right where her heart would be.

"My god, I look horrible." She snapped her fingers and to her surprise, her appearance changed.

Now Jessica had her tanned skin, blond hair, and wore a white dress.

"Huh, that's better."

"I'm telling you Sammy, that was one of the strangest things that I've ever done."

Sam chuckled as his brother and him descended the stairs.

"Ah, you're back!" Jessica smiled up at the two. Both the hunters stopped in the middle of the war room.

"Whoa." Dean breathed. "Jess?"

She rolled her eyes. "Last time I checked, that's my name."

Dean chuckled. He moved forward and tried to hug her but she went right through him.

"Yeah, I'm still working on some stuff." Jessica rubbed the back of her neck.

"Ok," Sam was sitting in the library now. He had his laptop open. "I've got a few spells that we'd be able to try right away. The others, it could take days, weeks, months, maybe even years until we can get the items we need for them."

"Let's just start with the quick ones first." Dean asked.

Sam nodded his head and clicked on the first spell.

"Let's hope this works."

~<•>~

Hours later...

The Winchester's were now on their second to last spell. And Dean was getting desperate.

"This one has to work."

"Dean—"

"No, Sam! It just has to!"

"Dean..." Jessica was standing at the end of the table. "Honey, maybe we should take a break."

"I-I can't."

Jessica held out her hand for the man to take. She prayed that he would be able to grab it this time.

Dean looked between the girls hand and her beautiful face.

"Come on." Jessica wiggled her fingers.

Dean sighed and grabbed her hand. This time, his hand didn't go through.

The two looked at each other with shock and happiness in their eyes.

"Let's talk, okay?"

Dean nodded his head and let his wife lead him to his room.

"Talk to me. We've been at these spells for almost three hours now. Why don't you want to take a break?"

Dean sighed and ran a hand through his hair.