2

Dean had just gotten a lead on Eldon Styne. Apparently the man frequently goes into Shreveport Louisiana. And that's where Dean was headed.

~<•>~

A few hours into driving, Dean pulled into town. Then, low and behold he gets pulled over by a cop.

"Great." Dean grumbled.

He watched in his rearview mirror as two cops got out of the car.

"Problem officer?" Dean asked.

"License and reg."

Dean sighed and handed the man his paper work.

"Hmm. Ashley J. Williams, huh?"

"Uh, you can call me Ash."

"Uh, out of the car, Ashley."

Dean opened his door and got out of the car.

"Well, I wasn't speeding. I'm sober... mostly sober. So what's this about?"

"Blinker's out."

The cop standing behind Dean's car smashed out his tail light.

"Hey!"

"That's a violation."

Dean watched as the cop walked to the second tail light.

"Don't."

The man smashed that one out too.

Dean lunged for the man but the cop in front of him held him back.

"Two blinkers out."

"You son of a bitch!"

The cop shoved Dean against his car and placed his hands behind his back.

"And attempted assault on a police officer. Looks like we're taking you down to the station, boy."

"Oh, I ain't your boy, Cletus."

"Right now you are, so you best settle, or you're gonna get an ass-whuppin' instead of a phone call."

Dean rolled his eyes.

"They won't be able to hold me long."

~<•>~

Dean now sat handcuffed to a chair. The deputy sat right across from him looking at all of his identities and personal items.

"Ozzy Osbourne, Lemmy Kilmister, Freddy Mercury. Damn. I mean, they said you were a pro, but, uh..."

"Who said that?"

The deputy closed the box that sat in front of him. But, before he had done so, he had pulled out a necklace with a locket on it.

"I'll ask the questions here."

Dean had his eyes locked onto the necklace that was in the deputy's hand.