5

Two days later...

Dean was washing his hands in the sink. He had saved a girl from a man today. Yet, he got his friend Rudy killed.

He didn't seem to care.

As Dean scrubbed his hands, he looked up into the mirror and froze.

In the reflection stood Rudy with blood all over his body.

Dean slightly shook his head and began to scrub his hands harder. When he looked up again, he saw Castiel.

Dean sneered and scrubbed his hands even harder until he finally snapped.

He sent a fist towards the glass and smashed it. Next, he knocked the hairdryer off of the wall. Then, he went into the living room and smashed the TV. He swiped his hand across his night stand and sent everything flying.

Dean then took a chair and broke it against a table. He threw the pieces of the chair wherever he wanted to.

The room was completely trashed. Dean breathed heavily as he tried to get himself to calm down.

"I just want her back..."

~<•>~

Jessica sighed as she felt the sand between her toes. Something about this... it just didn't feel right.

"Hey, Dean."

"Yeah, Jess."

"Come here. I want to see something."

Dean furrowed his brows but made his way over to his wife.

"Okay, what did you want to see."

"I want to see if I'm wrong."

"What?"

Jessica grabbed ahold of Dean's left shirt sleeve and pulled it over his shoulder.

"Oh my god." Jessica quickly backed away from Dean.

"Jess, what's wrong?"

"Stay away from me!" Jessica barked. "You're not Dean."

Sam had now walked closer to the couple.

"Dean, what's going on?"

"I-I don't know."

"Who are you?" Jessica asked.

"Jess, it's me, Dean."

Jessica shook her head.

"You're not Dean. He has a hand print on his left shoulder."

Dean's facial expression dropped. So did Sam's.

"Crap."

Jessica felt another pain in her chest and groaned. She looked down and yelped in surprise.

Sticking out of her chest was her very own angel blade.

"No. No!" Jessica's hands flew up to her neck. Her fingers touched something warm and sticky.

"Oh my god..." Jessica's eyes were wide as she stared at the blood on her finger tips.