12

Dean followed Sam into the war room. The man kept pacing slightly and picking at his nails.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem nervous."

Dean scoffed. "I'm not nervous, Sam."

"Okay." Sam held his hands up in defense. "I was just asking."

The closer the brothers got to the war room, the more Dean began to fidget.

"Don't let the angel touch you." Melissa's voice echoed inside Dean's head. "He'll know I'm controlling you. Make an excuse and leave."

Dean cleared his throat.

"Hey, Sammy. I think I'm alright. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with me. Let's just let Cas tend to Jess for a few minutes. Maybe let them talk for a bit too."

Sam stopped and looked at his brother. Right now they were a few centimeters from entering the war room.

"Dean, obviously somethings wrong with you. You don't talk like this... at all."

He scoffed. "Ok Sam. Like you know me."

"Of course I know you Dean! You're my brother. I've known you since birth!"

Sam grabbed ahold of Dean's jacket.

"Now, we're going to see Cas and you're not getting out of it."

The boys stepped into the war room and Dean's eyes widened.

"It's the spear!" Melissa practically shouted in Dean's head.

He winced.

"Take it! Take it before it disappears!"

Dean began walking towards Castiel and Jessica. He could feel his legs moving but he knew he wasn't in control of himself at all.

"Hey, Dean." Jessica smiled at him but then it fell.

The way he glared at her sent a chill down her spine. He looked ready to kill someone.

"Dean?" Jessica had a tight grip on her spear as the man kept walking forward. Castiel turned his attention towards Dean and quickly stepped in front of Jessica.

"Dean wai—"

Dean grabbed Castiel's coat collar and tossed him to the side.

Jessica backed up until her back hit a wall.

"Give it to me." Dean growled quietly as he held out his hand.

Jessica slight shook her head no.

Dean threw a fist towards Jessica's face but she dodged it and kicked the man's chest.

Dean stumbled back and whipped out his gun.

"GIVE IT TO ME JESSICA!" He yelled.

"Dean, you're not yourself! Snap out of it!"

He rolled his eyes. "You know, everyone keeps asking me that. But I feel fine."

Castiel came up behind Dean and placed his hands on his head. Dean cried out in pain as Castiel used his powers.

A shot rang off and Jessica flinched.

Castiel was flung off of Dean and the man panted. His attention went towards his wife whose side was now bleeding.

"Jess!"

Jessica looked down at her wound like it was nothing. She touched her hand to her side and felt a familiar warmth. Once she took her hand away, the bullet was in her palm and her wound was healed.

"Cas, what happened?" She asked.

"It's Melissa. She's possessing Dean."

~<•>~

"Wait, I'm being possessed by some psychotic chic?!"

"Dean, calm down. We'll figure this out."

"Calm down?" Dean looked at his brother. "How can I be calm! I've got a murdering bitch inside my head!"

Jessica snapped her fingers and Dean fell to the ground with a thud.

Castiel and Sam looked at her with surprise.

"What? He was about to go Looney Tunes. I felt this was a good option."

"Sam, help me pick him up." Castiel asked. "We'll move him to the infirmary."

Sam sighed and helped Castiel pick up his brother.

Jessica looked to her right and stared at the spear.

"What makes you so special?" She asked aloud. "Why would Melissa be after you? Why does she want you so badly?"

"Jess!" Sam called out.

"Coming!"

~<•>~

Jessica ran into the infirmary.

"How do we get rid of Melissa?" Sam asked.

"Well, the last time I got rid of her, I died." Jessica crossed her arms over her chest. "But maybe he doesn't have to." She placed her hands on Dean's cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"Just, trust me."

Jessica's eyes glowed a pale blue. The room began to fill with a bright white light. Soon, the light disappeared and the woman was gone.

"Jess? Jessica?!" Sam called out.

"I think I might know where she might've gone." Castiel said.

"Where?"

Castiel pointed towards Dean's forehead.

"Oh no." Sam sighed.