Moonlight ||19||

Night fell and you decided to pick up some firewood for the group. Before that, you had a talk with Hak about Yona. Earlier in the day, the blue dragon called the princess by her real name and yeah you said her name in your mind plenty of times, but never out loud. You have always called her "her highness." Or "Princess." in some cases.

You would do anything for her, but calling her name so formally would be disrespectful. She still is a princess and will always will be, no matter what.

I don't want her father's legacy to be tarnish...

As your thoughts ended, you made your way back to camp, where you left Yun and Yona there. Apparently Yona left and it was just Yun.

"I brought back the wood." You said putting the fire wood down by Yun.

"It's about time. " Yun says in his normal sassy voice. "What took you so long?"

Before answering, you took a look at Kija who was already sleeping. His blanket was folded out, so you kneeled down to tuck him in better.

"Did I take a long time? I didn't really notice. Sorry." You said with a small smile.

Yun noticed your fake smile. He also observed how quite and reserved you were being after leaving the cave. The others noticed too but no one wanted to say anything. They felt if they would bring it up, it would upset you more. But Yun wanted to say something.

"Hey." Yun called out. You looked at him as he pats the ground, signaling to come sit with him. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure."You reluctantly agreed and sat down next to him. As you look at him, you notice his face. He's worried...

"Is there something bothering you?" He starts, "You haven't been yourself lately. You aren't smiling like how you used too."

You stood quite. Looking away from him a little bit until he went on.

"I-if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine. Just remember, I will always be here to listen...you know... when you need me."

You thought you would've been over it by now, but you couldn't brush off what you've been thinking. It was creating a toll on you. You huddled your legs together and took a deep breath.

"There has been something bothering me."

~

~

"Back in the cave, when the man refused to lend me his axe. He used a word that didn't sit right with me."

Yun was remembering how it happened, everyone felt your dark aura as you continued mine your way out after you argued with one of the villagers.

"Don't come near me! You're probably just like them! You're monsters!"