Forbidden Weapons ||11||

Nightmares weren't that common for you. Lately it's been happing every time you tried to sleep. You can never remember what they were about, no matter how hard you tried.

This happened before the trip to wind clan, ever since then you had serval nightmares. But now, you tried your be to avoid sleeping.

The next day we continued our search for the white dragon, we've walked what felt like for hours. It was hard to avoid the capital troops, but it was nothing we couldn't handle. As we were walking along the path, you noticed that Yona kept glancing at your belt that had both of your swords equipped.

"Something the matter your highness?" You asked.

Yona stopped walking and faced you,"I have to learn sword fighting." She said making you flinch a little.

She gave you a stern look. She serious...

"(Y/n) can you teach me?"

You immediately looked at Hak. He looked back at you with the same reaction.

"I don't think so." Hak said.

"It can be along the way. So, no matter who attacks I can fight them off."

"Your highness...." you spoke gently . Yona turned your way. With the same stern look she gave you, you gave to her. "Can you kill a person?"

She flinched and looked towards the ground.

"She's right," Hak added,"you say fight off, but enemies won't conveniently run away....

Can you kill or even incapacitate people?"

You slowly backed away and moved over to Yun's side. If anyone was going to change Yona's mind, it'll be him.

Yona looked up at Hak, "When we were cornered at the northern mountains, I had a sword, but I couldn't use it. I may not win or be able to kill, but I want to be able to create an opening to escape for you and (y/n)."

Sword fighting for self defense....?

"If you won't let (Y/n) teach me," she added," Can you?"

Hak stood there and thought about it for a moment, after all these years knowing each other, he still can't say no to her...

"Alright," he said handing her a bow,"(Y/n) and I will fight at the front lines, you'll hide and target enemies."

"Okay, but can you give me a sword too so (y/n) can-"

"Princess, King II never let you touch any weapons. I'm about to disobey his order. Please think carefully about why he hated weapons."

❤️

"So how are you going teach her archery while we climb up mountains?" Yun asked.

"Well, if we weren't on a journey I'd make her shoot 200 arrows a day."

"200!?"

"Don't mind him," you said playfully elbowing her," You can start by hunting birds or rabbits with the bow."

"I like that idea." Yun said turning around to face us," That way, we can get dinner too."

"Your highness, I'm counting in you~" you teased.

Since that day, Yona has been practicing heavily. It was to the point where she would stay up all night, shooting arrows until her arms gave out.