Visiting Wind Clan ||4||

It was early in the morning and we were on the cliff where Wind Clan was. You were kinda excited to go cause you haven't been there in the past 3 years.

Wind clan was always a far travel from earth clan, but when you were visiting the castle often times Hak would guide you to the walk to wind clan.

You guys would train there all the time, you always had so much fun. Mun-deok, Tae, and Han-dae, were always so nice to you....it's been a few years, and you missed them.

As we were heading up the hill to wind clan, you noticed Yona looked sick. You were thinking letting Yona sit down once we got there.

When we did, there was two guys at the entrance, sleeping in their post.  Once you guys got closer you noticed that it was Han-dae and Tae-woon.

You were about to say something to them but Hak went in front of you to kick them, waking them both.

"This clan's guards takes naps, huh?"  Hak scolded.

"Master Hak!? (Y/N)!?"

You and Hak both waved. "Hey."

"Strange has it been 10 years?"

"It's been three." you answered.

"Why are you two here?"

"Hak did you get fired?"

Hak turned to you," I see their laziness hasn't changed. Reminds me of someone I know." You pouted,"Hey! I'm not lazy anymore!"

"Yeah...Keep thinking that."

"Awe come on," Han-dae interrupted," were the wind clan, we don't resist the flow of the wind."

"Who posted you guys as guards..." Hak said as he face palmed.

By now, everyone in the clan started to notice us. A few faces you can recognize and others you couldn't.

"Hey Hak, (Y/n), it's you!"

"Is that Master Hak? And (Y/n)?"

"When did you guys come back?"

"Oh my, you've gotten even more handsome Hak!"

"Awe, little (Y/n) has grown up!"

Hak held his hand out as people started to surround us."Can you please talk one at a time."

As more people came in to greet us, some started noticing Yona.

"Ohhh, who's this girl?"

"Is she Hak's girlfriend?"

You mentally smiled, he wishes....

"No, she's just a trainee lady in waiting from the castle." He answered.

"No way! What's your name?"

"Um." Yona then fell on the floor. You quickly picked her up and found that she was unconscious.

Hak took Yona away from you and was about to carry her away. "Get her a bed." 

"And something to eat." You and Hak ordered.

"Our young master being nice to a girl?"  Han-dae whispered in your ear.

"Did you not hear me?" Questioned Hak in full seriousness.

"Uh yes sir!"

Han-dae ran getting everything ready for Yona. His last comment before running made your wonder.

"Hey I'm a girl and Hak treats me well." You said as you turned to Tae.

"You don't count, you're too scary to be a girl." He answered.