Separation ||6||

You know the feeling when you lose someone..

Not in the sense of like death, but lose meaning that you guys aren't together anymore....

Sure it was one fight, but the things he said...wasn't right...

It was uncalled for...even if he was angry you should never say anything you might regret in the future....

But it's over now, but I just can't leave the princess by herself... should I take her back in my clan? That could be a possibility.

Now that I think about it, Yona would never let Hak leave... even if she doesn't feel the same way he does for her, Yona needs him.

I'll just see what happens in the morning before I leave...

It was early in the morning and you decided to pack your things and headed outside.

"So were you planning on leaving without saying goodbye?"  Said a familiar voice. You turned to see Tae, his arms were crossed and seemed to be irritated.

"Sorry Tae.. I guess I wasn't thinking right," you walked over to him and brought him into a hug, which he kindly returned. "Look, I know what happened between you and Hak." He said.

Shocked, you pulled away from him,"He told you?"

"No no, just Han-dae and I overheard you two, when we were nearby. It wasn't like you guys were quite about it either."

You looked away for a moment feeling kinda bad. You hated it when people knew your problems, you hate to see them worry for you.  You looked back at him with a smile,"I'll be off now, I won't make it back to Earth clan in time if I stay here any longer."

Tae nodded giving you one last quick hug before you left.

And with that you started off you're journey...

Well.... not quite.

You secretly stayed behind up on a tree branch, high enough were you could see and hear what was going on in the village. You wanted see what would happen if you did leave. If Yona was to be alone, you would gladly take her in the trip with you. But you knew deep down, that she will never leave without Hak. And he wouldn't never leave her either.

Earlier Yona felt different, when you came back to your room (that you and Yona shared.) after the argument with Hak. She was talking about change. And how she wanted to become solution. She wanted to change everything that she was being protected from.

The determination in her eyes made you feel like she was serious. But then again, you never told her about you leaving. Let's just see how it plays it off from here.

A few minutes later, you saw Hak walking towards the exit. He's really leaving you thought..

"Seriously?" Goes Tae, looking at Hak giving him the side eye.

"I have too." Answered Hak in his monotone voice.

"So you're planing on leaving (y/n) and Lina-Chan behind?"

"Just take care of them, theirs lives will be easier here."

"I dunno man," Tae says with a smirk." I mean a princess with problems is way too much of a burden."

Hak's eyes widened,"What? You knew about it?"

Tae doesn't answer, instead he pretends to sleep. Then the princess showed up, you saw her running to Hak. This will be you're answer.