Underground Trap ||17||

He freezes. The space became silent. You were looking back at forth between Kija...and the blue dragon. He steps back, you quickly step forward not wanting him to leave. He stares at you for a second then instantly runs into the caves.

"Wait!" You yelled for him. But all you could hear was his bells disappearing into the distance. You turned to kija mad.

"Look what you did, you made him run away!"

"I didn't think he would! He should have been in shock, relived that we even met in the first place!"

"I wondered why he ran off like that." Yona said, causing both you and kija to stop and look at her.

It was weird...you felt a something... it felt as if you've meet before...

After that while commotion went down, Yun forced you and Yona to sit down to tell him everything that happened when we were lost; when we did, the other boys were not happy about it...

"Wait you're telling me that you two almost got kidnapped by one of the villagers?" Yun asked in concern.

You and Yona both simply nodded our heads. Not thinking much of it because you two left without any injuries. "The nerve!" Kija yelled as his dragon hand grew in size. Yona and you eyed each other.

"First they disrespect the princess and (Y/n),  then tried to trap you guys underground!?" Kija's dragon hand began to grow each time he talked."Those miserable plebeians are lucky I don't rip their faces off!"

"There's no need to get violent!" Yona called out.

You were getting nervous at the sight of Kija's hand, you couldn't believe that he was actually being serious.

Hak picked up his spear, holding it tightly," Plebeians huh? Big word coming from a small man, why don't you settle down moneybag, let a real man handle this."

"Alright, alright, no one is handling anything." You retorted."You guys are just being dramatic."

"Kija are you sure that was the blue dragon?" Yun questions trying to distract them. Kija looked at Yun and nods.

"Yes, without a doubt."

Hak raises his brows towards Kija."Then why did he run away from you?"

"Who knows?... There something strange going on here, but I can't put my finger on it."

He was right. It was weird, back in Kija's village
it was filled with crimson hair worshipers. But here, Yona is not even recognized nor acknowledged.

"I wonder why they kept him hidden, it's like they're afraid of him." I blurt out.

Yun nods his head at me,"Your right, Kija wasn't hidden at all when we over to his village. Maybe that's why he doesn't want anything to do with us."

"Nonsense!" Kija replied almost immediately after Yun got done talking."It's the four dragons duty to make their presence known when their masters comes in calling! I didn't hesitate when to present myself to the princess."

"Not everyone can be perfect as you...." Yun says sarcastically. Of course Kija being a delicate snowball he is, didn't get it and took that as a compliment.

You thought of what he said, you looked down at your hand that the blue dragon held. You knew in your heart he wasn't bad, or evil.

"He didn't hesitate, he saved us." Yona said. Everyone turned to Yona , you saw how she was and completely understood how she felt.

"We have to see him again." You said out loud. You stood up from your seat and walked to the caves.

Yun quickly walked in front of you. "You're not seriously thinking of going back there again?"