Dreams ||15||

"Wow, I didn't think I'll see the day." Hak muttered at Yona.  Yona didn't pay attention to Hak, but was gawking at the sight of you and Yun sleeping so soundly together.

"I'm so supportive of this!"

Yona was fangirling so hard at the fact that you were being so affectionate towards another boy other that Hak.

Yun who was resting his head on yours began to wake up at the other twos voices. Yun slowly opening his eyes blocking the sunlight that was casting over him.

"Good morning Yun." Yona greeted cheerfully.

Yun was still sleepy but soon remembered that you two have fallen asleep together. Yun panicked, trying to move. When he saw you still asleep, he tried his best not to wake you.

He gently pulled away letting you lean against the tree for support as you slept. Yun pulled Hak and Yona to the side to tell them the situation from last night.

"So what were you love birds doing last night behind our backs?" Hak teased.

Yona elbowed Hak in the gut to shut him up and let Yun explain.

"I was trying to get her to sleep. She hasn't been sleeping at all."

"At all? For how long?" Yona asked in concern.

Yun shrugged," More than 2 days that's for sure."

"Did she say why she hasn't been sleeping?" Hak questioned.

Yun thought about it for a moment,

"It's a herbal tea, it'll help you sleep once you drink it."

"Thanks Yun," (Y/n) said taking the cup," It's not like I'm having troubling sleeping...it's just...never mind."

Yun shook his head no. "She didn't tell me why, but she did admit that she wasn't sleeping."

Hak and Yona looked back to you, they saw how calmly you were sleeping. They all decided to let you sleep until you woke up by yourself.

~

Hours passed and you were still sound asleep. The group started to become uneasy.

"We have to get to the blue dragon soon." Hak added, gripping his spear.

"There's no way we can wake her, " Yona said,"you know how she is when someone wakes her up."

"What happens if you do?" Kija asked.

Yona sweat dropped," Let's just say (Y/n) can be very aggressive."

"We're gonna have to do it or else we won't make it on time to travel to village." Yun added.

Instead of waking you, everyone made an agreement that Kija would be the one to carry you through the walk to the blue dragon's village.

Kija carefully picks you up and manages carry you in a bridal like way. As he was carrying, he noticed you were moving. Terrified to wake you, Kija was frozen into place.

You snuggled closer to his chest,"Kija." you whispered in your sleep.

Only Kija heard you, which made him blush terribly. Hak noticed that you had gotten a lot closer to him and saw how Kija was reacting to it.