Yona's 16th birthday ||1||

It's finally the day. The day that you visit your dear friend Yona for three days. She was your best friend with only a year apart from each other.

You couldn't wait to see her. Turning 16 is a big deal. Who knows what will happen? You got up,
and packed your two swords that equipped on your waist.

 Who knows what will happen? You got up, and packed your two swords that equipped on your waist

(That's how you look like :3 Not exactly that... I mean the outfit)

You were about to leave the house when your mom stopped you by giving you a hug. She let go and patted your head.

"Sorry that your dad can't say goodbye to you. He's busy with the mines and everything, but he wanted me to give you this."

She handed me a flower necklace. The flower was bright with golden pedals, it was a locket. You opened it and saw a picture of your mom and dad. They were beautifully drawn, you smiled as you saw his cocky smile.

"I love it."

"Here let me help you put it on." She said.

After you heard the click, you turned to your mom, "Does it looked good?"

"You look so cute!" She said stroking your hair. "Be careful out there."

You nodded your head, you knew how she was when your not home. "I will," you said out the door.

"Tell dad I said bye!"

Wow I didn't know leaving for a few days was a big deal .....

❤️

You were dropped off by one of the guards from earth clan. He told you he'll be there to pick you up after the third day. You waved him goodbye as you made your way to the castle.

You were excited to see Yona. You never really visited the castle that often considering how far it was from Earth clan; but when you did it was one of the best times of your life.

As you were walking through the courtyard, you noticed Su-woon and Yona together. You paced around not wanting to disturb them.

After he left, you went towards Yona, from a side glance you can tell she was bothered by something.

"Awe is someone upset?" You said out loud causing Yona to jump a little.

"(Y/N)!" She yelled, "I missed you so much!" She said pulling you into a tight hug. You hug back smiling, "I missed you too, I'm going to miss being the same age."

"Haha you're still going to be 15~" she said sticking out her tongue.

You pouted,"It's like a year difference!" Yona began to laugh at you, knowing how sensitive you were about age. You've always been the smaller one since Hak and Su-woon we're both older.