Unbreakable Bond ||10||

You smiled at Yona. As you were getting up from your knees, she tackled you with a hug.

You caught your foot enough to prevent you from falling as you hugged her back. "Ah you big meanie! How dare you let me think you weren't coming!"

You laughed at Yona as her grip of her hug became tighter. "Sorry."

"Okay, we have to get going." Hak added.

Yona stood up and pulled you next to her and with that started off your journey.

"Let's hurry, we need to climb three mountains before dark." Yun said, speed walking all the way to the front. This made you and Yona smile, how excited he was going on an adventure is so cute.

This is going to be interesting...

❤️

"Princess, Princess, (Y/n). Are you still mad at me?" Hak said yelling behind us.

We've met Yun's trade, in order to hide Yona, Hak decided to put her in a bag, and when the trader asked about you, Hak instantly told him that you were Yun's girlfriend.

Embarrassed, you walked ahead of the group trying to hide away your flushed face. Yona who was beside you was also mad.

"Are you going to talk to me now?" He continued yelling.

You didn't say anything but you did walk faster.

"How about you princess? Are you mad that I handled you too roughly?"

"That's exactly why!" She yelled back as he chased him around.

"Sometimes you make me wanna stab you with my sword." You mumbled to yourself.

"How embarrassing, he even gave us a speech about marriage." Yun said walking over to you. His face still pink over what happened.

"Ughhh." You hid your face with your hands. "I can't believe you went along with it."

"What was I supposed to say? I didn't want to make him suspicious!"

"You could have said we were like childhood friends or something!"

"Oh yeah, like I had planned out a whole backstory of how we've met before seeing him. And why are you mad at me you should be mad at Hak!"

You pinched the bridge of your nose, and Yun gave out a sigh.

"Listen, you guys," he said, "Red haired princess, a tomboy dualist, Wild-beast ex general,"

"Lighting Beast." Hak corrected.

"And a beautiful genius! We have to lay low, all of us stick out. We're also near Fire clan's land and the royal capital. You know that it'll be bad if we were to get caught?"

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

"Not just the royal capital, but Khai empire's close too. The oracle and the four dragons live in hard to reach places." Hak added.

As we continued to walk, Yun was excited to see the kingdom. "I'm going to write a travel log after seeing the whole kingdom."

You walked over to Yun, "Hey, what's wrong? Your eyes are red." You said jokingly.

He was shocked and began chasing you around. But you were way faster than him so he couldn't even come close to catching you.

"What are you talking about, they're not red!" Yun yelled as he chased around the path.

You heard Hak laugh at us, "You can go back to the mountains anytime if you miss the oracle so much." He teased.

"B-be quiet!"