Wind Clan vs Fire Clan ||5||

"Han-dae and (Y/n) are back!" Yelled Tae-woo.

You were helping out Han-dae walking a bit since he was badly injured. But you were too.

Fake it until you make it....

"I really should help you out (y/n)....you're the one that is bleeding." He whispered.

"Han-dae, you known me for how long? I'm fine... I really am."

Han-Dae looked at you, and then at your arm. He could help but look at you back with a concerned look. You looked at him with a genuine smile,"if I wasn't okay, would I be carrying you right now?"

"You have a point.....but-"

"(Y/n)!"

You looked up and saw princess Yona,you couldn't help but smile at her. She looks better now....

When you saw people over at the river, you spotted Mun-deok. You haven't seen him in years. You dropped Han-dae on the ground and raced over at Mun-deok.

You jumped at him and hugged him as tight as you could. Even though you were hugging him, you knew that when you did, he smiled.

"You've grown up to a beautiful young lady (Y/n)."

You snuggled into his chest, "I missed you so much."

"I did too, why haven't you...." he stopped mid sentence. At first you wondered why, but then you had remembered you fought the fire clan guard's earlier.

He looked at his hand....his hand was covered with blood. "(Y/n)-San...."

He pulled you away a little bit in shocked. Hak also noticed Mun-deok's hand and quickly turned you around to see the cut.

You didn't know there was one on your back, your arm was the only one you knew that was injured....

Before Hak could say anything, you quickly turned yourself around,"Hak, I'm fine. Don't get mad. It doesn't hurt. I swear!"

It was too late for that, Haks face said it all. He's not mad, he's furious...he looked at you in all seriousness. "Who did it."

His voice was so low it made you have shivers down your spine.

"It was the Fire clan guys." Han-dae answered."I went upstream, to my surprise the fire clan were damming the river. I picked a fight with the armed troops, but thanks to (Y/n) I wasn't her to badly."

"But she is..." Yona added.

Everyone looked at Hak, who was looking down. The other villagers looked at you and Han-dae. Now, everyone was mad.

"What the hell do they think they're doing?" Yelled one of them.

"Do they want to start a war with us?"

"Master Hak, let me go there!"

"I'll rip them apart."

"We cannot fight back." Mun-deok spoke out.

"Why not?! They dammed the river and hurt Han-dae and (Y/n)!"

"Stay calm!" Hak ordered, "don't worry about the river for now... treat (Y/n) and Han-dae right away."

"Yes sir!" Tae solutes hak before dragging you and Han-dae.

"W-wait! I wanna figure out the situation too!" You yelled as Tae dragged you by your shirt.

"You heard Hak, (Y/n)." Tae-soon said as he continued to drag you,"Do you really want to second guess his decision?"

You looked back at Hak, seeing his side profile, he was definitely still mad.