Conversations||14||

The rest of the week got hectic, traveling to villages to villages trying to find the blue dragon. Kija confirmed at every village we went to that the blue dragon was not there.

But you noticed something about Kija, he grew quiet after a while, you can sense that he was upset about something. You couldn't tell what it was.

With all the traveling, everyone in the group was tired. Hak was so tired he wasn't even making fun of Kija anymore. Still, there was no way you guys were finding the blue dragon at this rate.

"Kija anything?" Yun asked tiredly, we made it up the mountain tops searching for villages across the border.

Kija shook his head.

"Not here either?" you whined.

"I feel something over there." Kija pointed out the direction which was farther.

"That's weird, we've been to the acres that seemed likely to be, I wonder if the blue dragon crossed the border."

"Maybe your nose is stuffed, white snake."

"I'm not picking up a scent with my nose that's not how it works!" He stopped once he saw Yona rubbing her legs. "Princess did you hurt your feet?"

"No, no, I'm okay. Just tired that's all."

You took a bottle from Yun's bag and handing it over to Yona. "Here drink this."

She did and her eyes lit up."Wow, it tastes so good! What it is?"

"Fruit wine, my father taught me how to make it awhile back." You said smiling.

"I'll put some herbs on your legs, so let's stop for today and rest." Yun added.

Again you saw Kija quite again. You finally realized how he was feeling....

~

The night fell, and everyone got into the sleeping bags and slept.

The nightmares weren't stopping for you, they actually gotten worse. In one of your recent nightmares there was a beast trying to harm you. You remembered the beast killing off everyone, it was Hak, Yun and then Yona.

Once it kill off their preys the nightmare turns completely dark. You could hear your friends screaming for their life as a pair of wings starts flashing in front of you.

This nightmare happened about a few days ago and still haunts you.

You stared at the stars above, gripping your necklace wondering how your father might be thinking.

You missed your clan, you have never been away from them this long. Your mother in the other hand might be worse than your father. She cares for you like if you were her own child. Sometimes you forget that you aren't.

You sat up, not wanting to sleep any time soon. You noticed that Kija wasn't around. You carefully left your sleeping bag and went to look for him.

It wasn't long until you spotted him, he was sitting below the tree hugging his knees.

Walking over to him you guess that he was in deep thought because he was surprised once you spoke.

"Hey."

"Oh! (Y/n). Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"I was going to say the same to you."

It went quiet for a little while...