Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: THE FANART USED DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, ALL CREDITS TO THE ARTISTS!

Reader POV:
Chloe hoped in her limousine, as Luka passed by riding his bike, with a guitar in its basket.
  Chloe was going shopping with Sabrina, like every Sunday and Saturday. It was a habit, and a great way to run away from her thoughts.
      Luka was going to the park, he says that it's where he gets inspiration and motivation to play his guitar and create beautiful, ear charming melodies, but this time, he just was sad, but he never shows that, right? Just like Chloe.

Luka's POV:
As I was sitting on the bench, in the park, I felt invisible, I could see Adrien modelling next to the fountain, and Marinette with Alya walking around him, trying to be sneaky. Just like that one time a year or two ago. But no one saw me, no one came up to me, I don't know if I was happy about it but it's fine.
     It was summer, it was really hot outside, I decided to get ice cream at Andrés. As soon as I came, he handed me ,,soulmate ice cream". I thought this would cheer me up, but the colours of the ice cream were nothing like Marinette's hair, eyes or other features...
The top scoop was yellow, aka blonde hair
The 2nd scoop was blue, aka blue eyes
And the bottom one was blue, as for loneliness and sadness.
I had no idea who it is, but should I care? Maybe I'll meet the one in 10, 20, 30 years only?
Should I just get over Marinette?
The ice cream was delicious though, I thanked André and walked to side of the river, sat on the edge, remembering that one time sitting with Marinette, I felt lonely now, I felt just like who ever is behind that ,,scoop".
Chloe's POV:
It was so hot in the limousine! I commanded my driver to let me out next to Andrés ice cream. Sabrina left, because of some ridiculous needs at home, I was alone but didn't care, he just handed me some ,,soulmate ice cream" and it's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!
Not even similar to Adrikins features! This must be a mistake! But whatever, we all know it's a lie! How could ice cream define someone's love life?
The top scoop was blue
The middle one was also blue
And the bottom one was...blue?
I had no idea what they meant anyway.

blue?I had no idea what they meant anyway