Chapter 13

,,oh oh!" Chloe gets excited.
,,this is where I first met you! Well I tripped over your guitar..haha.."

,,...and I ruined your yellow jacket" Luka responds.

,,yeah..well it's fine you know I don't even mind it it's all okay I don't care rea-" she couldn't finish her sentence.

Luka pulls her closer to his chest carefully as she stares into his eyes in shock.

,,are we...?" Chloe says.

,,are we what?" He smirks.

,,are we gonna...do..um..ki-"

She couldn't finish her sentence again as he placed his hand on her jaw. His fingers go like a river flows on top of her jawline.
(Actually I have no idea if this even made any sense but pls just skip this part if it's like extremely weird)

He smiles as he pulls her face against his, closes his eyes and kisses her.

Chloe was shocked at first, but let's say she went with the flow. It was her first kiss, of course.
These weren't even butterflies she felt...man these were akumas..the white ones, for sure.

He slowly pulled away, so did she.
He smiled as she was finally not so shocked anymore, she was smiling, and blushing, of course.

She quickly looked away when she realised she blushed.

,,You okay there?" Luka asks with a silly smile.

,,are we? Official..?" She asks.

Luka smiles.

_______________
OKAY SO IM SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A SHORT PART, BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE MY STORY MORE OFTEN SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER <3
also don't judge i haven't even had my first kiss yet😩