Umbrella

It's a stormy afternoon here, in Paris. Not a lot but of people are outside. But of course, there's Luka, he chose the perfect time for a date, right? Can we actually call it a date tho? Luka hasn't gone out with Chloe for the past two or three weeks.
   Small argument? Nah
    Huge argument? Nah
      Just an argument? No. Literally no.
They just haven't been talking, or at least Chloe hasn't answered the seven hundred seventy eight calls Luka left. seven hundred seventy seven had voicemails. The last one did not have it because something happened to Luka's phone. It might have or might not have been Juleka, trying to help him out, but ,,accidentally" pressing something, that shut his phone off. Love her for that.
Back to the scene. Luka has been sitting here for the last twenty minutes, Chloe is late, he does not  actually know if she is going to show up, cause he never got a response. But there she is. With a baby pink coloured umbrella, coming towards him.
  - hey - Luka looks at Chloe.
- hi. - she placed her umbrella on the bench, it was still raining, did not look like she cared tho.
Something is up. Definitely.
- Are you okay? - defined did not  mean to say that out loud.
- huh? - Chloe pretends to be confused.
- never mind, how are you? Where have you been?
- Look luka I'm sorry, it has been difficult, I just don't think that.. - she couldn't finish her sentence as she cuts off and starts crying.
- no no no it's okay Chloe, I'm here, im with you - Luka tries to calm her down.
She fell in his arms, it was not the same tho, it felt cold and emotionless even tho Chloe was sobbing.

- I think that might be the problem, Luka. - she finally replies.
- What do you mean?
Chloe backs off and wipes her tears:
- Luka I do not think that it's going to be fine, at least while...you know, we are together.
- But I thought we could work this out. Nothing happened between us..
- Exactly. - she cut him off.
At this point Luka didn't know what to say. His heart shattered in a million pieces. Can you imagine something heart shaped with a picture of Chloe on it? It shattered. Yeah.
   Chloe was walking off, while Luka was just standing there. She turned around one more time and pointed one of her fingers up like she was going to say something, her mouth opened, but it closed the same second too. She walked away, leaving Luka in the rain.
    As Luka was about to leave, he saw her umbrella. It was still there, on the bench. He tried to look around if she was still in sight. But of course she was not. He took the umbrella, at least he's not going to have to walk in rain.
———————
An:
So I guess I'm back, it's been a while but I'm not gonna lie life has been a little complicated, but I'm trying to get back into my daily routine and I will also try to update the story too. Enjoy reading, don't mind, that my writing skills are definitely on vacation.
**FANART DOES NOT BELING TO ME, WAS FOUND ON PINTEREST**