Updates!

Hello, hi and hey!!

It's been a few months since I completed this book.  From beginning to end, this was the fastest journey - we were doing daily updates at one point! 

I hope you're living your best life and I wanted to come back here to say thank you. It means so much that you took the time to venture into my crazy imagination with me. 

Feel free to reach out on Instagram at any time to let me know you came from here (@NatalieInACorner).  I always love hearing from you!

++

Now onto the sequel: I haven't started writing it yet. I'm finishing my other ongoing stories first, and I can't take too many on at the same time - because there's only so much time in the day!

Will there ever be a sequel? YES, it's my FULL intention to write a sequel, but I haven't planned out when.  You can stay up to date here or on my Instagram when I have more news :)

What's next? Next, I need to finish my other stories.  If you haven't checked them out, please do!  There's the Player Next Door series (which most of you knew of first) and His Curse...

Advice and support for writers? This is a big one for me. Community is everything here and I want to support your writing as much as you support mine.  I don't have the capacity to read all the story requests BUT I do post writing tips and Q&As on my Instagram (@NatalieInACorner). I really hope that can help - it's genuine advice about what worked for me!

Feedback? Please let me know what you think about this story. What were the best moments?

What were the parts you didn't like or areas I can improve on?

Which characters do you like or dislike?  Favorite quotes?

Please share this story: I would love if you took a second to share this story. It is the most incredible feeling of encouragement to keep going :)  Thank you!

 ++

The picture above is me writing a chapter on my staircase this week for Play No More. 

If you are a fellow writer or enjoy reading stories, let's stay connected. DM or follow me on Instagram (@NatalieInACorner) - it is a lot easier to keep up-to-date and feeling inspired on that platform, which is why I post on it so often! 

Wishing you an incredible 2021 where you achieve the goals you set out to do!  In a way we've experienced this story together, which is such a crazy thought.

See ya soon!

<3 Natalie