Chapter 8 : Is it just me?

Jocelyn's POV

I washed my face as I went into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, and looked at myself.

It had been a week since the fourth anniversary of me and Myungsoo dating. Well, I haven't given him any answers that day. I felt like...I'm not ready yet.

I'm not ready to have a child yet. Even though I love kids, but I am not ready to have a child of my own.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Eunji asked beside the door.

"Oh, umm, yeah. I guess so. I'm just feeling not well for a bit." I smiled at her and replied.

"Taemin is asking you to help him to sort some files out." Eunji informed me. It was still not yet until the lessons starting, so all of us are free now, except that Sungkyu who was nowhere to found and haven't reach here.

"Okay, just tell him that I'll be there soon." I nodded at Eunji. She nodded back at me and went upstairs.

I then sighed and went out from the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Myungsoo's hasn't been talking with me lately. Did something go wrong between the two of you?" A voice scared me as I headed out from the bathroom.

I turned and saw Sungkyu.

"Omo. You scared me."

"Did anything go wrong between the two of you? Myunggie doesn't want to tell me."

"Then neither I. Back off, Sungkyu, it's something private." I told him as I walked past him, decided to go upstairs. "And don't be like a ghost again, just simply pop out from nowhere." I added and went up.

I went upstairs and found Taemin inside a vacant room, with his head buried between his knees. I immediately know that he doesn't really want me to help him arranging the things. In fact, all he wanted was comfort.

I went inside the room and silently sat down beside him. I slightly patted his back and asked quietly, "What's wrong?"

He looked up and stared at me for a few seconds, and then hugged me. I hugged him back and asked again, "Something bad happened?"

"Aninde..." He slowly replied and released me. He wiped off his tears and sat back, leaned against the wall.

"Taemin, tell me. What had happened?"

"It's nothing, Jocelyn. Don't worry, I could handle with it." He slightly shook his head and responded.

"Lee Taemin, I had known you for years and I'll sure know whenever you're lying, and you are right now. Does something bad happen? You could just tell me."

"Even if I tell you, you couldn't help me too."

"At least I could be supportive towards you!"

"You won't understand, Yoon-Hye. Just leave me."

He left the room and went to the other vacant room, and slammed the door behind him.

"Hey." Eunji peeked in. She came in and sat down beside me, asking, "What's wrong with Taemin?"

"I don't even know too. He doesn't want to tell me what had happened." I shrugged. Then I remembered something.

"Eunji, did someone call Taemin today? Or did someone came and find him?"

Eunji thought for a while and answered, "Yeah, he received a phone call earlier. He was originally together with me down in the living room, telling me to tell you to help him arrange the files. But when he received it, he quickly came upstairs here." She nodded.