Chapter 13: Different Love

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

Rest more today. I'll go to the airport by myself tomorrow. Goodnight, baby. I love you.

I sighed as I read the message that Myungsoo left beside the door.

I'm still feeling like we're distanced. In the other way...he might not love me? No. That's impossible. I knew it clearly that he loves me. Why I'm thinking that much? He loves me. Yes, he loves me.

I should stop thinking too much. These ain't right. I love him, he loves me too. That's why we chose to marry each other in such a young age.

We've been together for years. I am really really amazed that our relationship still strong after all these years. Honestly, we broke up once before.

That's just because of some mistakes. I thought that he was having another girlfriend that time, so I asked to break up with him.

But after a few weeks we got back together again.

I went inside the room, quietly, since Myungsoo was asleep and he needs to wake up earlier for tomorrow.

I placed my bag on the table, then went to the wardrobe and took my pajamas, then went into the bathroom to get change.

When I came out from the bathroom, the lights are all on. Myungsoo was sitting in the bed, reading something.

"I woke you?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"Ani...I was not asleep. I'm waiting for you."

"I'm sorry." I sat down beside him and softly said.

"Why are you apologizing, yeobo?" He frowned and asked. "There's nothing to apologize."

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. We should probably sleep now. You got to wake up early tomorrow." I smiled and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Where did you went earlier?"

"I went to Eunji...and after that I went to the boys' place for a while."

"Ahh...I was just thinking...if you want, you should hang out more with them. I'm sorry if sometimes I keep you away from them. You know, almuost all of them doesn't have girlfriends...and I'm afraid that they'll take you away from me." He said.

I chuckled and replied, "They wouldn't. They know we love each other so they won't even try to. Plus, Gyu had start taking interest in girls, but not me definitely. You know, Sunggyu and I are just like brother and sister."

"He's starting to take interest on who? He never tell."

"Eunji. Since the day they met, he had like her. Oh well, he even got her number when they first met." I smiled thinking of it.

"Finally, Gyu will be dating." Myungsoo laughed a bit. "He did married, well." You said. "To the music." You laughed as you said what Sunggyu had always repeating about it before.

"Oh yeah, that's what he loves to say." Myungsoo smiled. I suddenly thought about something. "Myungsoo." I called.

"Yes baby?"

"You should sleep now. Tomorrow will be a long day for you."

"But I want to spend more time with you. I might couldn't see you for a year or even more." He pouted.

"I wish you can choose not to go there. It's for too long." I sighed.

"Yeah, I'll come back and visit whenever I could. Promise?"

"You must. The house will be empty then."

"You can move and live with your parents, if you want. I'll ask the boys to take care of here."