Chapter 25: "Sing for me."

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

People who dead can't be resurrect. This line is always in my mind. I just couldn't take it off.

These days, after Xiumin harabeoji's funeral, okay, I still call him like that, though he knows, I thought a lot about what he told me in the letter.

He asked me to set aside the past, and think about, do I really really have feelings for Chen? Do I really love him?

If I am not...maybe, I'm just hurting his feelings.

Today is Christmas. Myungsoo had flew back to Japan a few days ago, after the funeral. It had been almost a week since Xiumin harabeoji passed away.

I heard from appa that Suho harabeoji locked himself in the room and didn't talk to anyone these days. I guessed he's really sad. He and Xiumin harabeoji had been together for many years.

As for Yoona halmoni, she visited Xiumin harabeoji's grave everyday. She really miss her a lot.

And now, here I am, feeling a bit guilty, sitting in the couch of the house of me and Myungsoo, together with Chen, watching movies.

He was trying to make me happy for all these days, honestly. But I just couldn't.

"That's so hilarious." He commented as he turned off the television, when the movie is finished.

I nodded my head weakly and replied him, "Yeah, it is."

"Rest first, honey?" He suddenly asked.

"No, I'll just watch the movies with you, here." I shook my head slightly and replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. I nodded and said, "Yeah, go on and change another movie maybe?"

He remained silent. Suddenly, he pecked my lips and pulled me up from the couch.

"Let's head out!" He told me excitedly.

"Where?"

"You'll know. Come on, brush yourself up and we'll be leaving." He told me and pushed me slightly back to my room.

As soon as I dressed up myself, I went out to the living room.

"You look good. Now let's go!" He commented and pulled me out from the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked while he started the car.

"Dating." He grinned and told me.

I looked outside the streets. Maybe it's because of it's Christmas, most people had went home and stay home, spending their times with their family.

As for my family, I had went to visit them for the whole morning, and left the afternoon for Myungsoo's parents. And now, at night, I am spending it with Chen. Or maybe later, video call with Myungsoo.

Finally after about ten minutes, the car stopped. I looked out again, and it's a school.

What are we doing here? The school isn't open though.

"Let's get down." Chen said.

"I asked from my grandfather where is the school and he told me that it's here. You know, somehow, I really love this place. Full of memories." Chen grinned and said.

"Exactly." I smiled and replied him.

"Let's go in there!" He pulled my hands and dragged me to the fence, looking for something. Finally we stopped in front of a wall. He pulled out his phone and opened the flashlight.

"See, it's covered by trees." He told me proudly as he pointed at the wall that seemed like had been destroyed, covered by a tree. If there wasn't light, you won't able to see it.