Chapter 12: Distanced Relationship?

Jocelyn's POV

I pressed on the doorbell, looking down at the coffees that I'm holding on. Six coffees. Seriously, I really have to buy them something if I'm visiting. Especially when I'm in need of help.

The door cracked opened and a head reached out.

"Noona? Why you're here? Is Myungsoo hyung with you?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"He's not with me. I came here by myself. Mind letting me in? I've bought coffees for you all." I took up the coffees and slightly shake them, showing it to Sungjong.

"Sure, come in please." He pushed the door wider, and let me enter.

"Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung had went out. Why did you suddenly visit anyway?"

"I...I don't know. Just feel like visiting you guys." I smiled a little and replied, lying.

"Sit down first, noona. I'll get some water for you."

"It's okay, Jjong." I told him.

He nodded then replied, "I'll go get the hyungs. Wait here, noona." With that, he left the living room, leaving me all alone.

It had been a long time since I last pay a visit by my own here. To be honest Myungsoo didn't really like the idea of me visiting here alone. Whenever I told him I want to visit them he'll accompany me.

"Hey, Celyn." Woohyun beamed as he sat down beside me.

"Hey."

"Sungjong told us you're here. Myungsoo don't usually let you come here alone isn't he?"

"Ah, yeah. I've told him that I have something about the kindergarten to handle, so he went back first."

"So weird. As I know he usually won't leave you alone."

I smiled weakly at Woohyun's words. Yes, that might be the reason I'm visiting them.

"Hoya hyung is taking a bath." Sungjong came out and announced. Sunggyu followed behind Sungjong and sat down in front of me.

"Morning." Sunggyu greeted as he yawned.

"Pabo, it's afternoon already isn't it?" I chuckled at his greeting.

"Is it?" He asked, looking up to the clock which was hung on the wall.

"Ahh, should we get lunch now?" Sunggyu asked, looking around.

"Did someone said lunch?" Hoya yelled from inside.

"You're not included!" Woohyun joked.

"Yah!" Hoya shouted back at Woohyun.

Sighing, I said, "Howon, be quick let's go out for lunch."

"Omo is that Jocelyn? Is Myungsoo here?"

"Shut up dude and be quick. Myungsoo is not around." Sunggyu said as he skipped up from the couch, going into his room.

Seriously all those coffees are wasted. Originally I bought for each of them, since they might be just awake from sleep only. But ended up being a waste.

"Noona...you forgot about that coffee?" Suddenly Sungjong asked.

"It seems like wasted. I'll get it into the fridge." I said.

"Just get one of the coffee into the fridge, Celyn. We'll be taking the others out." Woohyun said, taking one of the coffee from me.

"Let's go! I'm so hungry." Hoya came out and immediately headed to the door.