Chapter 9: It's all starting now

Jocelyn’s POV

The next few days Taemin didn't even come to the kindergarten and teach. Myungsoo and I tried many times and called him, but he didn't pick up at all.

While Dongwoo has to fill in the job of Taemin, and Sungjong who had quit from his work decided to work in our kindergarten too.

"Jagiya~" I felt Myungsoo's arms wrapped around my waist as I stood beside the balcony, looking at the scenery of Seoul. I smiled and turned around to him, and reached up to peck his cheeks. It's his off day today, so we're spending our day together.

"You smell good." He mumbled as he kissed my hair.

"Of course, I just got out from a bath."

"Hmm, whatever, you're the best, Jocelyn-ah."

"Did someone even tell you that you're too handsome that even when you're having your eyes closed, you still look cute? That's too illegal." I pouted.

"The only thing that's illegal is…you're too lovely."

I smiled at his answer. Well, we keep staying like this for the whole day. Sometimes we watch the television in the couch, but we always give up watching it because I don't really have any interest in it.

"I want to tell you something." Myungsoo suddenly spoke again.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm going to Japan tomorrow."

"That's too sudden." I complained. "Why you're only telling me this today?"

"I only knew it earlier when I received a phone call from one of my co-workers. He said that he'll be coming and give me the flight ticket."

"Alright, you should've started packing now." I said as I turned around, and placed my hands on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I'll do it later. I want to be with you right now." He smiled. "And one thing, Jocelyn…"

"Yes?"

"For this trip…I don't know when I'm going to come back home, because I heard that it's going to be a long meeting, and we have to attend loads of fashion show there." He paused and looked at me. "Do you mind if I'm gone for this long? It might take a year."

"Actually, I do mind. But it's your work, so it's okay. I knew you wanted to give us both a better future, and also for our kids in the future."

"If you do feel lonely in this house, just go back to your father’s house."

"I will. Don't worry, Myung. It's not like you're going to be gone forever. You're still going to be back again." I chuckled silently.

"Yeah, I'm just worry about you. You're my wife, don't forget it."

"I've always have it in my mind, and my heart." I flashed him the ring that I'm wearing.

"That's good."

The doorbell suddenly rang. It must be Myungsoo's co-worker.

"Oh, it seems like he's here. Let's check it out." Myungsoo said and dragged me out from the balcony, and went to the door.

He opened the door and revealed a guy. Oh, I remember him. What's his name again?

"Chen! You're here! Come in and take a seat." Myungsoo invited. Oh…he's Chen. I remembered that he attended to our wedding that day, but I didn't saw him after the wedding. Oh yeah, right. We've met in the café, when he's with that mean girl.

Speaking about the mean girl, it made me thought about Eunji. Glad that Eunji came to our kindergarten and help that time, so we would not need to spend our time and looking for a new teacher.