Prologue

Several weeks after Jocelyn’s funeral, Chen met an accident. After he died, he saw Jocelyn.

"Chen? Why are you here? It’s still not your time."

"Celyn? Is that you? Am I dead?" Chen asked. He figured out Jocelyn was still wearing the shirt and jeans that she wore when she died.

"Yes it’s me. And you shouldn’t be here." She crossed her arms.

"Celyn!" He ran to her and hugged her without thinking twice.

"Chen! You shouldn’t be here! The gate is closing! You need to get to there before it’s too late!" Jocelyn scolded.

"No…Celyn…I don’t want to go back to there…life is bored without you with me. I'm bored without you. I just can’t forget you. I want to stay here with you, forever." He ended the sentence with a kiss.

He pulled away and held Jocelyn’s hand. "I’ve read your letter. So…you really love me, huh?"

Jocelyn nodded.

"Chen, you really need to go back. You don’t belong to here. You should go back when you still can. The gate is closing. Now go, please. I love you. Till the next century, we’ll meet again." She said and pushed Chen away.

"Noona, it’s too late." Taemin came and said.

"What do you mean? The gate closed? Chen needs to go back. This place is not for him." Jocelyn tilted her head and asked.

"Noona, too late. The gate was closed. Chen hyung can’t go back. He's dead now."

"I'm dead?"

"Yeah, hyung."

Jocelyn sighed deeply, and said, "Welcome to the heaven, Chen."

--

After twenty days staying in the heaven, which means twenty years in the mortal world, the two of them got married. Taemin found Naeun in the heaven who died in an accident after a year Jocelyn and Chen’s dead in the mortal. Naeun told them everything included what happened to the guys.

She said that Xiumin and Yoona have a kid now, and they named her as Yoo Min. Suho got marry with Seohyun that year too. They had a son named Joon Seung. Joon Seung was said that going to marry with Yoo Min in the future. The both of them were actually twenty now, if you want to know.

Jong-In? He became a famous dancer. He used the name that they usually called him, Kai, as his stage name. He's actually retired now, since he can’t dance anymore, so, he worked as a professor in a college now.

Baekhyun was said that he got Taeyeon pregnant too. But he's still studying when that year Naeun died, and he got marry with Taeyeon, living with their sons, Tae Joon and Tae Jong in States.

Chanyeol and Krystal broke up the year that Naeun died. Chanyeol is currently married with Dara and they also moved to States because Chanyeol don’t want to leave his friend. He's a song-writer now, same as Lay. They have a daughter too, and her name was Sejung. Baekhyun would always say that Sejung and Tae Joon are couples, and teased them. And for real, they ended up became couple.

Lay, he went back to China together with Tao. Tao still stick to his martial arts, while Lay, he became a song-writer, and he composed a lot of songs. He's also a singer. The both of them got married to a Chinese woman. Kris went back to Canada and became an actor there. He married with a famous model.

Luhan and Sehun got married as well although their parents against it. Luhan’s parents tried to call him back to China, but they failed. Kyungsoo majored in arts as he graduated. He became an actor as Kris. Luna and Kyungsoo became friends and slowly, they became couple before the year they graduated.