Chapter 5: The Wedding

Jocelyn's POV

I was nervous. Today is finally the day that I've been waiting for months, one of the important days in my life.

I had never felt so nervous, living for twenty three years. Usually, when I'm with Myungsoo, I was always calm. Well, I had to admit that he has the charm to make people to calm down, just by staring at his face.

"Hey." Myungsoo sat down beside me and held my hands with his.

"Hey."

"I miss you so much."

"Me too. By the way, you were the one who said that you'll let me be alone for a week." I chuckled.

"Well, true. But I'll always get news about you from Sungkyu. He told me quite many things."

"Oh, really? So...did he tell you that he got himself a date?"

"Jeongmalyo? I'm going to tease him..." Myungsoo beamed. I leaned my head on his shoulder and said quietly, "I'm nervous, how about you?"

"A bit. But how could I be nervous if I wanted my future wife not be?" He smiled as he caressed my hair.

"Cheesy you."

"I'm not, it is called love."

"Whatever." I replied him and smiled. I'm really tired and nervous right now. Still two hours until the wedding start.

"Hey, Myungsoo, there's guest outside. You should go and welcome them aren't you?" Woohyun suddenly came in and told Myungsoo.

"Hi, Woohyun."

"Hi, Celyn." He then turned back to Myungsoo again. "L, kaja."

"Alright." Myungsoo replied. I sat back and he stood up from his seat. "I'll see you later, my wife."

"Ah, Kim Yadong mode is on again." Woohyun beamed and ran away before Myungsoo could even chase behind him.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!" Myungsoo chased behind Woohyun. I smiled and shook my head to myself and decided to wait for more two hours. Well, what could I do in these two hours? It's going to be boring.

I took a book which was placed on the table, and started to read it. I was too focused on the book that I didn't even notice that there's a person who entered.

"Hey miss." The guy who entered earlier called loudly and snapped his fingers in front of me.

"What is it?" I got annoyed by his action so I looked up.

"Oh, I was just wandering where's the comfort room is." The guy replied. He eyed me. "So you're the bride?"

Weird. He kind of looked familiar, though.

"I remember you. You're the manager." He suddenly said.

"And do I know you?" I raised my brows and asked.

"Well, you don't have to. I just know you. You're the manager back at the coffee shop."

"Oh, I remember now. You're the bitch's boyfriend." I suddenly realized what I had just said so I quickly covered my mouth.

"Haha, it's okay. She's not my girlfriend, and I must admit that she's really annoying and a bitch too." He laughed nervously.

The door suddenly opened yet again. Myungsoo came in.

"Oh, Chen. It seemed like you had met my bride." Myungsoo beamed at him as he smiled. Chen? What a familiar name.

"I was just looking for the comfort room. Don't worry; I just want to ask where the comfort room is." He replied, holding both of his hands up.