Chapter 19: What's happening?

Chen's P.O.V

It really feel great to meet her. She's like...my energizer. I know that she's married. But from the moment I saw her, I just couldn't forget her.

How I wish that I can have her. But it's impossible. As I reached the office, I straightly sat down in my place and start looking through that papers that had been placed on the table.

Great, tonnes of works for today. Honestly, I get into this entertainment company because of my love for singing. I want to be a singer, but I couldn't achieve it, so I decided to work under this company.

"Jongdae." My colleague, Doojoon called me. He was stood by the door.

"Yeah? Come in first, Doojoon-ssi."

"Well, I'm just informing you, we have to work over time for today. There's too much things to do."

"Ahh...I see. Well, I get tonnes of paper works to do as well." I smiled.

"Ahh jinjja? Then I shouldn't be bothering you again. I've got a lot of things to do as well. I'll be leaving first." Doojoon told me and went out.

Maybe, being a secretary isn't good at all. It's tiring, honestly. When I'm married, I would like to start a business with my wife. That's also one of my dreams.

But...the one that I like is married. I've got no chance on her.

Oh well, I should stop thinking about that and head back to my work.

Once again, the door was knocked. The door opened, and revealed my boss, Yong Junhyung.

"Hey bro." He greeted as he sat down in front of me. Yeah, even though I'm his secretary, we greet each other like this.

"Yo." I replied him.

"Are you done with the paper works that I placed it here yesterday?"

"Yeah. Wait a minute, let me look for it first." I said and started looking through the pile of files stacked on my table."

"Wow, I can't believe that you got so many things to do for today." Junhyung commented as he looked at the files on my table. Even though he's my boss, but he's just manager, he still has CEO up him.

Well, our CEO is a cruel person, honestly. He loves getting tonnes of works for his workers, especially secretaries like me and Sungyeol.

"Yeah, you know. Mr. Jang." I chuckled.

"Yeah. Hyunseung-ssi...even though he's cold outside and cruel to his workers, he's still nice."

"We better stop talking and get working. Who knows when will he come." I told Junhyung. He nodded and said, "Then I'll be going first."

I nodded as well and he left the office.

After hours of working, almost nonstop, finally I finished all of my works. I placed the files to Junhyung's table, some to Dongwoon.

Finally I got to rest, at last. I sat back to my seat and stretched my arms up high, yawning. Tiring day, indeed.

I went out from the office, and locked the door of our department. It was almost 12 in the midnight right now. As expected, when I went out from the parking lot, driving my car, there aren't much cars there.

Our office building are quite far away from the city. I decided to drive around first, and go to a shop to have something to fill in my stomach, then go home.

I reached a shop that I usually stop by after work. This shop sells the tastiest ddeobbokki that I've ever ate. Oh, and not to mention the bibimbap here! It's delicious.