Chapter 2

Warning-This chapter/story has cussing. I forgot to mention Covid isn't a thing in this story

THIRD PERSON POV

          Jiggy and Cohen were the first to wake up. They both got up, showered and got dressed.

After that, they ran to Devin and Ethan's room and started banging on the door. Ethan quickly opened the door and spoke up.

"what the fuck are you doing?!"He shouted.

The young boys could see Devin laying in one bed but the other one looked like no one slept in it.

Jiggy's mind started to wander a little.

'Did they sleep together?'He questioned.

Jiggy and Cohen looked at each other and smiled.

"awww, were you guys sleeping in the same bed?" Cohen said while Jiggy tried not to laugh.

"I swear if you guys don't shut the fuck up" Ethan says with a pissed off look on his face.

Just then Devin walks up to Ethan and hugs him from behind.

"Bub, what's going on?"Devin asked Ethan.

Ethan's face displayed a shocked/confused look.

Jiggy and Cohen just stared at the boys in shock.

Devin smirked before he kissed Ethan's neck. Ethan elbowed him in the stomach as Devin laughed.

"Come shower with me when they leave"Devin said to Ethan before walking into the bathroom.

Ethan turned slightly red as he bit his lip. Jiggy and Cohen quickly run away and start knocking on the other boys doors.

They woke everyone else up before going to their room.

(Time skip to the meet n greet building)

All of the boys were backstage talking when Jiggy and Cohen got an idea. They looked at each other then Ethan and Devin before laughing.

"What the hell y'all idiots laughing at?"Kobe asked, a little confused.

Jiggy and Cohen then screamed something that shocked the other guys.

"DEVIN AND ETHAN WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER"The two boys yelled.

Ethan blushed madly while Devin is slightly smirking at his feet. All the boys start oohing except Justice who just rolled his eyes while Vallyk spoke up.

"I kinda ship them tho"He said.

Jiggy and Cohen look at Vallyk and spoke.

"lowkey same"They said.

The manager walked in and told the boys they were about to walk on stage.

The boys walked up the steps that lead to the stage and took their seats as the fans start screaming.

"SURPRISE SHAWTYYY''Cohen yelled as the audience died laughing.

"Hi guys, this is the interactive part of the tour where the audience can ask the boys any questions they want" the manager said.

Just then all the fans started screaming questions.

"Woahh, one at a time"the manager said.

Just then a teen girl raised her and the manager pointed her way.

"Who is your guy's favorite artist?" she asked.

The guys were silent for a moment before Kobe spoke up.