Chapter 31

(A/N) Thank you for reading this story, the chapter has cussing.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Mike's POV

I woke up to Derek shaking my shoulder.

"I'm up I'm up!"I yelled as I slapped his arm away.

"We have to leave in 30 minuets, hurry up and shower!"He yelled in my ear.

"Stop fucking yelling!"I yelled.

"Damn get your grumpy ass in the shower"He said.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

I went to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit for the day. I walked into the bathroom and sat my clothes on the counter before grabbing a towel and putting it on the hook.

I shut the bathroom door before taking off my rings.

I turned on the shower and got undressed before getting in the shower. I stood under the water while it ran down my body. I washed up before turning the water off.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I then dried my body before getting dressed. I then brushed my hair and my teeth before picking my stuff up and exiting the bathroom.

I put my stuff in my suitcase and then grabbed my shoes.

As I was slipping them on, Derek spoke.

"After the meet n greet we're heading to Illinois"He said.

"Alright"I said.

"Are you ready to leave?"I asked.

"Yeah"Derek said.

I nodded and stood up.

We grabbed our luggage and walked out of the room. We got in the elevator and he pushed the main level button.

Once we got to the main level, we exited the elevator and walked out of the hotel.

Derek's POV

We walked to the van and met Kobe and Vallyk. Mike put our luggage in the trunk while I talked to the two boys.

"What's up"I said.

"Sup Derek"Kobe said.

I was just talking to Kobe when his phone rang. He picked it up and answered it.

"Sup Jai"He said.

I just looked at Vallyk while Kobe talked.

"I'm not in Cali right now but when I get back we can maybe hang"Kobe said.

He then said bye.

"Okay, well I'll see you whenever I get back and when you get back, bye Jai"He said before hanging up.

"Who was that?"Vallyk asked.

"Oh that was my ex Jaiden"He said.

I saw Vallyk tense up a bit.

"Oh, the one from the snap video?"Mike asked.

"Yeah, him"Kobe said.

"We'll be right back"I said, grabbing Vallyk's arm and leading him back into the hotel.

Once we got into the lobby, we sat down.

"What was that for?"Vallyk asked.

"I saw how you acted when Kobe said that was his ex"I said.

"Oh"was all Vallyk said.

"Vallyk, you know Kobe wouldn't cheat on you"I said.

"I know, but after what my ex did my trust issues are bad"He said.