Chapter 27

(A/N) Thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Cohen's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut off my alarm and got out of bed.

I grabbed my clothes that I laid out and walked into the bathroom. I sat my clothes on the counter before turning on the shower.

I turned around and shut the door before locking it. I got undressed and hopped in the shower.I let the water run down my body as I thought. I just thought about things that I needed to.

After some time, I finally washed up and turned the water off.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and hopped out of the shower. I dried my body off and got dressed. I then brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I picked up my dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom to see Jiggy sitting on the bed.

"You can shower now"I said.

"Okay"Jiggy said, as he stood up.

I put my dirty clothes up as Jiggy got his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed my black vans and sat on the bed. I let a random tiktok audio play as I tied my shoes after putting them on. I then leaned back on the bed as I scrolled through tiktok.

Some time later, Jiggy walked out of the bathroom with his clothes in hand. I looked and noticed we were matching.

We were both wearing black jeans and red hoodies. 

"Okayyy, I see you copying my style"I said.

"Oh shut up"He said laughing.

"Do you want to take a couple pictures for instagram real quick?"I asked him.

"Sure, let me put on my shoes"he said.

I nodded as he grabbed his black vans.

Once he finished tying his shoes, he got up and we walked over to the window.

We took a couple timed pictures before we took some selfies. I edited the pictures real quick before posting it.

"My brother for life <3"I captioned the picture.

Jiggy posted the pictures on his account as well.

We just talked before we got a text telling us to go to the van. We got up and grabbed our suitcases before walking out of the room.

We got into the elevator and down to the main level. We walked out of the elevator and out of the hotel. We walked to the van and put our luggage in the trunk once we got there.

We then walked to the main part of the van and sat in our seats.

"Okay boys, we'll be at the building in about 20 minuets"Our manager said.

"Okay"We yelled.

"Hey Jiggy"I said.

"What's up?"He responded.

"I'm bored"I said.

"What do you want to talk about?"He asked me.

"I'm not sure"I said.

"We can make a tiktok"He suggested.

"Sure, I got a sound"I said before looking through my phone for saved tiktok sounds.

"What are we doing?"He asked.

"Just smile in the background"I said.

I then started the video