Chapter 7

(A/N)Hey! Thank you all once again for reading this book. This chapter has cussing and mentions of "bullying". I didn't really know what to call it.

2-5-22:I rewrote this chapter.

Ethan's pov

"Well uhm" was all I got out before a few tears fell.

I was just in shock and felt so loved by the fact he did this. I quickly wiped my face before I nodded my head. All of the fans started screaming and it was just crazy. The guys were going crazy and this made me realize how much they care about us.

Devin ran up to me and brought me into a big hug. I melted into his touch as I just stood there in his arms. The fans started screaming and cheering louder than before. Our manager walked out and smiled at us.

"Thank you all for coming to today's show! Have a great day"our manager said, waving at the fans.

Devin picked me up off the ground and was about to walk off of the stage before he stopped.

"Oh, if y'all recorded that don't post it please until we come out to the public, thank you"Devin said before running off stage with me in his arms.

I was lowkey surprised he didn't drop me considering I'm taller. Once the rest of the boys got backstage all of them smile at us.

"How's my favorite hoodie boy couple?"Jiggy yelled.

I just chuckled at the younger boy.

"They are the only hoodie boy couple"Vallyk said.

"Shut the fuck up and let me be happy"Jiggy said.

"NO CUSSING"Devin yelled at the boy.

"Sorry dad"Jiggy said with a slight smirk.

I just laughed at them, Devin really acts like Cohen and Jiggy are his kids. Devin rolled his eyes before sitting me down on the floor as he sat on a chair. He pulled me in between his legs and hugging me, but I was still standing. I just smiled and hugged him back.

His touch made me feel safe, it was like home for me. Justice scoffed and walked off while rolling his eyes. I was taken back a little but overall confused. The boys and I looked at him confused.

I noticed Jiggy and Cohen make eye contact and made a head movement to each other. The other guys just shrugged it off before looking back at Devin and I. We were just talking to each other and laughing.

"Hey boys and hey my new favorite couple,"our manager said chuckling a bit.

Devin and I laughed before saying hi.

"Hey"the rest of the guys said.

"Let's get in the van and head to the next hotel"our manager said.

I got out of Devin's arms and started walking out of the building. All of the guys and I walked out to the parking lot and to the van. We stepped into the van and to our seats.

"Can we stop by Walmart? Ineed to grab something."I asked.

"Yeah we can, there's one on the way"our manager said starting the van.

"Thank you"I said

He just nodded before focusing back on the road. We drove a few minutes to Walmart before we pulled into the parking lot.

"I'll be right back"I said, getting out of the van.

"Alright"all the the guys said

I got out of the van and the cool air hit my skin. I walked up the parking lot and into the store. I walked around the store trying to find the aisle I needed. Once I found it I walked down it. I went over to the hair dye and found a box of blue dye. I grabbed it before walking to the hair dye gloves. I then grabbed another pack of gloves just in case.