Chapter 3

(A/N)This chapter has cussing and talks about smoking. Thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed this story. I would also like to mentioned in this story all of the guys except Justice has known each other for two years before going on tour. Feel free to comment if you want.

Ethan's POV

I woke up and I noticed a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to the left and saw Devin still sleeping. His arms were wrapped around my waist as his hands rested on my hips.

I blushed slightly as I turned over to grab my phone. I noticed a text from our manager. I clicked on his contact and read the message.

"Good morning Ethan, can you tell the boys you guys have a free day today? Feel free to do whatever but please don't do something that will get you canceled, thank you."

I sat my phone done on the bed next to me. I tried to get up but I forgot that Devin was still sleeping with his arm around me.

I gently pulled his arm off of me ,trying not to wake him up. I finally got up and decided to take a shower.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed clothes before heading to the bathroom. I turned the water on and closed the door. I got undressed before getting in the shower.

I was washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open up. I quickly peeked my head out of the curtain to see Devin brushing his teeth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said a little shocked.

"Brushing my teeth, duh" he said with an attitude.

"You're an idiot, anyways our manager said we have a free day today" I said as I pulled my head back under the shower head. 

"Okay"He said before walking out of the bathroom.

I soon got out of the shower and got ready for the day.

Devin did the same while I cleaned up my suitcase a little.

We then decided to head out and tell the guys about our free day. We could of called them but we wanted to walk.

(third person POV)

Ethan and Devin went to knock on the others boys door to tell them they had a free day. Ethan and Devin soon walked back to their room and watched tv for a little bit.

After some time they heard a knock on their door. Devin got up and opened the door to see all of the boys standing outside.

"Y'all wanna play truth or dare?"Justice asked.

"Why not, Ethan and I were just watching something on the TV"Devin said.

He opened the door wider so the boys could walk into the room. All of the boys walked into Ethan and Devin's room. They all sat in a circle on the floor.

"Alright, who's going first?" Jiggy asked, looking at all the boys.

"I mean I guess I will" Derek said, looking at Vallyk.

"Truth or dare Vallyk?" Derek asked with a wide smirk on his face.

"Truth" Vallyk said, looking at his hands.

"What is something you haven't told us?"Derek asked.

All of the boys started oohing.

"Uhm, I haven't had my first kiss yet" Vallyk said, blushing a little from embarrassment.

All of the boys died laughing because that was the last thing they were expecting to hear.

Kobe looked at Vallyk and smirked before speaking.