Chapter 16

(A/N) this chapter has cussing

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Cohen's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I shut it off and turned to see if Jiggy was up. He was awake and getting out of bed.

"I'ma go shower real quick then you can"He said.

"Alright"I said before going on my phone.

He grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower. I was just on my phone making a new spotify playlist.

About 20 minutes later Jiggy walked out of the bathroom ready for dinner. I got out of bed and went to my suitcase to grab an outfit today. I grabbed a black shirt and a black pair of pants before walking into the bathroom.

I sat my clothes on the counter and grabbed a towel before placing it on the hook by the shower. I got undressed and hopped into the shower.

I washed my body as the conditioner sat in my hair. I then rinsed my body off and turned off the water. I wrapped my towel around my waist  and got out of the shower.  I winced as the cold air hit my body.

I dried my body off before getting dressed. I dried off my hair and then brushed it. I put some hair product in it before grabbing my dirty clothes and walking out of the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes in a bag before putting it in my suitcase.

"What time is it?"I asked Jiggy

"6:05pm"He said.

"Alright we'll head down at 6:15pm"I said.

He nodded his head before going on his phone and laughing.

"Who are you talking to?"I asked.

"Oh my girlfriend"He said.

My heart dropped and I started to feel hurt, but for what?

"Oh, when did you start dating?"I asked him, trying not to sound hurt.

"A week ago"He said, his attention not leaving his phone.

"Cool,"I said.

I sighed before going on my phone. A few minutes past before Jiggy spoke up.

"Aye Cohen we're about to leave"He said.

I just nodded and got up before walking out. We got in the elevator and I just looked at my feet.

"Yo Cohen, are you okay? You look upset"Jiggy asked me.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, just still tired"I lied while fake laughing to make it more believable.

He looked at me skeptically before nodding.

"Alright, but if you ever need to talk to me I'm here"he said.

"I know, thank you,"I said.

I really do appreciate him.

"You're welcome"He said as the elevator door opened.

We walked out of the elevator and out to the van. We saw Kobe and Vallyk already there.

"Sup young ones"Vallyk said.

"Hello"Jiggy said.

I waved at them before getting in the van and going to my seat. Jiggy sat down next to me a few moments later.

"Are you sure you're okay"He asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine"I said before pulling out my phone.

I just scrolled through instagram while we waited for the other guys. Once they all got in the van we started our drive to the restaurant.