Chapter 10

(A/N)Thank you for reading my story! This chapter has cussing.

2-5-22:I rewrote this chapter

Kobe's POV

I was awoken from my sleep by banging on the door. I got out of bed and opened the door to see Mike standing there.

"What the fuck do you want?"I asked.

"Dude, we have to be in the van in 20 minutes,"Mike said as I looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean? No one told me anything,"I said, getting a little frustrated.

"Oh I was supposed to tell you but I forgot, anyway we have 20 minutes"Mike said before walking off.

I ran back into the room before I started yelling at Vallyk.

"Dude wake up, we got like 20 minutes"I yelled.

He finally woke up and he looked at me confused. He then came to his senses and jumped out of bed. I quickly got dressed and got ready before running out of the bathroom so Vallyk could get ready. I put my shoes on before grabbing my phone, wallet, and room key.

Vallyk ran out of the bathroom and put on his shoes. He grabbed his phone and wallet before we ran out of the room. We got to the elevator and pushed the main level button. We got to the lobby and quickly jumped out of the elevator. Once we got to the van we beant down trying to catch our breaths. "Yo, what took you so long?"Derek asked us.

"If your idiot boyfriend told us what time to wake up like he was supposed to, we would have been here on time"I said looking at Mike, trying to catch my breath still.

"We're not dating"Derek said softly.

"Smoke a blunt and chill your painties"Trent said.

I quickly looked at him with a "If you don't shut the fuck up"look and he quickly shut up.

We got in the van and started our drive to the meet n greet. We were just singing on the way to the building since there's not much we can do.

Once we got to the building, we stepped out of the van and started to walk up to the building. We walked to the hall area where the meeting stations are set up. We took our spots and waited for the fans to start walking in.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, the door opens revealing a bunch of fans. They start walking in as the boys and I greeted them with a warm smile. A teen girl walked up to me and I gave her a hug. We turned to who I think is her mom and she took a picture.

"I made this for you"She said, handing me a box.

I opened it and there was a bracelet that read "Kbreezo"on it. I smiled at her before saying thank you and giving her one last hug. She and her mom walked off before some more fans walked up. We took pictures and made some tiktoks before they left.

(Derek's POV)

I was just taking pictures and talking to some fans before I looked into the line. That's when I saw him, I saw my ex..again.

"Again?"I mumble under my breath.

"Again what?"Mike asked.

I jumped before turning around, looking at him.

"Don't creep up on me like that, oh and my ex is here"I said.

"oh okay" mike says before rolling his eyes at me slightly before walking.

I couldn't help but wonder why Mike is so upset about it. Is there something I don't know?

Does he know my ex?