Chapter 26

(A/N) Thank you for reading also, this chapter has cussing. Make sure you've read the previous chapter so this makes sense.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Ethan's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off.

Kobe and Vallyk weren't in the room.

I turned my alarm off and stood up.

My head started pounding as I fell back on to the bed. I laid there for a moment, trying to calm the pain down. I got up again and walked over to my suitcase.

I grabbed some clothes and what I needed before walking to the bathroom. I sat my stuff down and turned on the shower.

I turned and closed the door.

I got undressed and quickly got in the shower. I let the water run down my back as I put shampoo in my hair.

Once I washed up, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth before getting dressed.

I then did my hair and looked in the mirror. My eyes were still a little puffy and my head still hurt.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my stuff up. I grabbed some shoes and sat on the bed.

As I was tying my shoes Kobe and Vallyk walked in.

"Oh hey Ethan"Kobe said.

"Hi"I said, as I slightly waved.

"We got you some water and ibuprofen"Vallyk said, handing them to me.

"Thank you"I said before I poured 2 of the pills in my right hand.

Once I swallowed them and put the water on the table.

"Are you alright?"Kobe asked me.

"I'm just confused and all"I said.

"Maybe you should talk to him, let him explain what he needs"Vallyk said.

I thought about that and realized he was right.

"Okay"I said.

I just went on my phone for a little bit.

Minutes later Kobe spoke again.

"We're about to leave"He said.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my charger. I put it in my suitcase before grabbing it.

I followed the boys out of the room and to the elevator.

Once we got to the main level, we walked out and out of the hotel.

Once we got to the van I frozed, realizing I would have to be with the guys.

I put my stuff in the trunk and walked to the main part of the van. I noticed that Devin was in the front and Justice wasn't there. I just sat in my seat and went on my phone.

I felt the van move and noticed we were driving. I paid no mind to anything and went back on my phone.

About 12 minutes later we were at the next meet n greet building.

I got out of the van and stayed next to Kobe and Vallyk. We all walked to the building and into the room.

I sat on the couch in the corner but noticed the guys starting to leave.

"Where are you going?"I asked them.

They just ran out, leaving Devin and I alone.

They slammed the door and yelled to us.