Chapter 19

(A/N) Thank you for reading this story, this chapter has cussing.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Jiggy's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and quickly turned it off before grabbing my phone off of the charger. Cohen got out of his bed and grabbed some clothes.

"Good morning, I'm going to shower and get ready"He said.

"Good morning and alright,"I said.

He then walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I turned over on my side and opened my phone to see about 20 texts from April. I sighed before opening them. Some of the text read

"What are you doing?!"

"Answer me"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"You probably are"

"Fine don't text back"

"I'm done with you for tonight"

I sighed before I closed my phone and laid in my bed. I love her, like I really do but she gets annoying and hurtful sometimes. It can be so draining when she's constantly accusing me of cheating when I'm not.

I decided to get out of bed and get my outfit for the day. I pulled the covers off of me and got out of the bed.

I walked over to my suitcase and unzipped it. I grabbed a pair of light washed ripped jeans and a dark turquoise shirt.

I zipped my suitcase up and waited for Cohen to walk out. A few minutes later he walked out and put his dirty clothes in his suitcase. I grabbed my clothes, walked into the bathroom, and shut the door.

I put my clothes on the counter and walked over to the shower. I turned it to as hot as it could go before getting undressed. I got in and Immediately felt the hot water burning my skin. I liked how the warmness felt on my skin, it was calming.

I got washed up before turning the water off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and got out of the shower.

I dried myself off before getting dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I brushed my teeth before doing my hair.

Once I was ready for the day I walked out of the bathroom with my items. I put them away before putting on a pair of jordans. I shoved my phone and wallet in my pocket before grabbing my suitcase.

"Are you ready to head out?"I asked Cohen who was sitting down.

"Yeah, we can go"he said as he stood up.

I nodded before walking to the door with him following behind me. We walked out of the room and to the elevator. We walked in and he pushed the lobby button. We were silent the whole time we were in the elevator. We walked out of it and out of the hotel.

We met up with the guys at the van.

"What's up little ones"Derek said, dapping me up.

"Nothing much really,"I said before walking to Vallyk.

"Is your girl still blowing up your phone?"Vallyk asked me.

"Yeah, she got mad that I wouldn't answer her but I was asleep,"I said.

"Dang, she seems controlling"Vallyk said.

"I mean,I guess"I said.

Our manager then walked out and unlocked the van. We put our stuff in the trunk of the van before getting in.

We started our very short drive to Disney world's animal kingdom. I was looking out of the window as we drove. I was just enjoying the view as we drove by the beach.