Chapter 17

(A/N)Thank you for reading this story, this chapter has cussing.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

(Vallyk's POV)

I woke up at around 8am to my alarm going off. I made sure Kobe was awake before grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.

I put my clothes on the counter before turning on the shower. I got undressed and got in. I washed up before getting out and wrapping a towel around my waist.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I did my hair before picking up my dirty clothes and putting them in a bag. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my suitcase. I put the bag in my suitcase before putting on my shoes.

"I'm going to shower real quick,"Kobe said.

"Alright"I said while tying my shoes.

I made sure all of my stuff was organized before sitting on the bed. I decided to make a few tiktoks because I needed to post.

I learned a new dance before recording a couple takes. As I was filming another dance video I saw Kobe walking in the background. He just stopped and looked at me until I was done.

"Why were you staring at me the whole time"I asked, turning  to look at him.

"Can I not watch you dance?"He asked in a duh tone.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled. I captioned the tikok "@kbreezo like what you see?" before posting it.

I guess Kobe got the notification because he looked up from his phone then to me. He smiled before laughing and typing something on his phone.

A few moments later he spoke.

"Check your comments on your most recent tiktok"he said.

I looked at him confused before going to my comments. Then I saw what he was talking about "@Kbreezo:I do, i do like what I see".

I just looked at him and laughed.

"The fans are probably freaking out"I said.

"Let them, feed into the ship"He said before walking off to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he walked out with his stuff. We put our stuff in the corner of the hotel room before walking out.

We walked to the elevator and got into it. Kobe pushed the lobby button before I leaned back against the wall. Moments later we exited the elevator and walked to the van.

Once the guys saw Kobe and I they stopped what they were doing and smirked at us.

"What?"I asked looking at the guys.

"Are you guys dating?"Jiggy asked, pointing at Kobe and I.

"What! no no no, of course not"I said.

"Oh we're not?"Kobe asked, looking at me with his hand on his chest, acting hurt.

The guys gasped and looked at us.

"No we're not"I said looking at Kobe then the guys.

"Why do you ask?"I asked the guys.

"We saw Kobe's comment on your recent tiktok"Mike said.

"Yeah, and that's sus to me,"Derek said.

"No, we're not dating,"I said again.

"Damn I'm hurt"Kobe said.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing Kobe's arm and dragging him into the van.