Chapter 14

(A/N) Thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing. Also I didn't mean to upload this chapter the first time lmao.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Ethan's pov

Devin and I woke up due to the alarm I had set. We were driving to Kansas which is a 3 hour drive.

Devin grabbed his clothes  and went to shower. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I got dressed real quick then put on a pair of air forces.

Ten minutes later Devin walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth which Devin walked in after me. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I pulled out my hair products.

"You should let me do your hair,"Devin said looking at me.

"Hell no, I don't really like people touching my hair"I said.

"Please Ethannnn,"He said,dragging out the "n".

I looked at him and sighed.

"Okay, you can do my hair,"I said.

He smiled real quick and grabbed the hair products.

Once he finished my hair he looked at me and smiled. I looked at my hair and then looked at his, I smiled at the fact we have matching hair.

I pulled Devin in by his waist for a quick kiss before putting my hair products back in its bag. We walked out of the bathroom and back into our room.

We made sure we had everything on us before walking out of our room. We got in the elevator and pushed the lobby button. Once we got to the lobby we walked out of the hotel and to the van. Once we got there we put our luggage in the trunk of the van and walked to our seats.

I sat in my seat and pulled out my phone. I filmed a quick lip-synching tiktok with Devin before posting it. A few minutes later I decided to read some of the comments.

"Look, they have matching hair"

"I want someone to look at me the way Devin looks at Ethan"

"ship"

"Best duo" the comments said.

"Yo D, look at these comments"I said, handing him my phone.

He grabbed it and looked at the comments before smiling. He then exited out of tiktok and went to instagram. I watched him a little confused on what he's doing. He took a quick picture of himself before tagging his account and posting it on my story. He handed me back my phone and smiled as I playfully roll my eyes.

The rest of the guys finally got to the van and put their stuff in the trunk. They sat in their seats before starting conversations.

"What's up Ethan and Devin?"Trent said.

"Sup guys,"Devin said, throwing up a peace sign.

"What were you guys doing before we got here?"Trent asked.

"Just filming tiktoks"Devin said.

"Okay okay cool"He said before turning around in his seat.

Our manager finally started up the van and we started our drive to Kansas. It was mostly silent except for the soft music in the background.

I was just scrolling through tiktok until I got bored of it. I laid my head on Devin's shoulder looking at his phone, he was scrolling through instagram.

I was watching him scroll for about 10 minutes before he put his phone down for a second. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his airpods case. He handed me one and he put the other one in his ear.