Chapter 18

(A/N) Thank you for reading. This chapter has cussing and mentions blood.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Mike's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut it off before getting out of bed. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it up. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt before walking into the bathroom.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth before walking out of the bathroom. I put my stuff back in my suitcase before walking over to Derek.

"Derek wake up"I said shaking his shoulder slightly.

He didn't wake up so I took matters into my own hands. I ripped the blanket off of him and walked to the edge of the bed. I grabbed his ankles and tugged him off of the bed. He hit the floor and immediately woke up.

"What the actual fuck!"He yelled.

"Don't get mad at me, you wouldn't wake up when I tried the first time so I had to take matters into my own hands"I said.

Derek rolled his eyes before going to his suitcase and grabbing clothes. He walked in the bathroom to most likely change.

I put on a pair of old airforces and gathered my other items. I made sure everything was in my suitcase before zipping it up.

I then put my phone, wallet and airpods in my shorts pocket.

Derek walked out of the bathroom fully dressed with his dirty clothes in hand. He put his stuff in his suitcase before zipping it up.

"Derek"I said, trying to get his attention but he didn't speak.

"Derek"I said again, still nothing.

There's no way this bitch is still mad.

"Derek!"I said raising my voice but he just stood up to walk off.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my chest.

"Dude let go"He said trying to get out of my grip.

"You're being an asshole for no reason"I said, air from my mouth hitting his neck.

He shivered under my touch and stopped moving. I bent down to his ear and whispered in it.

"I don't care if we're just friends, I'll fix that attitude" I said.

There was a knock at the door so I pulled away from Derek. I opened the door to reveal Kobe and Vallyk.

"Whats up Mi-, woah, why is Derek so red?"Vallyk asked looking at me then to Derek.

"Did y'all fuck?"Kobe asked looking at me.

"Nah, Derek just had an attitude so I talked to him"I said smirking at Derek.

The guys just looked at us with blank expressions.

"well anyways, we just wanted to know if you wanted to walk to the van with us"Kobe said.

"Yeah we will, let me grab my stuff,"I said before walking off to the back of the room.

"Come on we're leaving"I said to Derek before walking to the door.

Derek walked behind me and we left the room. We all walked into the elevator and pushed the main level button. We then got to the main level. We walked out of the lobby and out to the parking lot.

Once we got to the van we put our luggage in the trunk before getting into the van. I walked to my seat before I sat down. I looked over and saw Devin passed out on Ethan's shoulder.