a little too much fun

What can I say.Last night was too fun.Marcus and I stole most of the alcohol and hid in a classroom where we drank most of it and the last thing that I remember is us on the floor cuddling cause we were cold and waking up to the smell of alcohol.

"I wanna throw up."I say and grab my stomach.

"Me too."Marcus says and we both run to the boy's bathroom.

"We had too much fun."I say.

"I feel sick."He says.

"I wanna sleep."He sighs and holds my arm so I don't trip.

We get outside and we cover our eyes from the sun that was too bright.

"You're smart and obviously beautiful.And I was wondering if you wanna be my girlfriend?"I hear Hunter ask Ginny.

"I'm gonna puke again."I say.

"They're kissing."Marcus says ad we both throw up in a trash can.

"We 're okay."I say and they look weirdly at us.

"What are you doing?"Max asks.

"I found him drunk and we're going to sleep,home.I feel like I'm in Euphoria.Zendaya's so hot.I want to meet Zendaya.Do you think she would fall for me?"I ask out of nowhere.

"Lily Rose Depp is cooler."Marcus says.

"She broke up with Timothee fucking Chalmet."I say.

"Exactly."Marcus replies.

"Powerful."I say and look back at the friend group.

"You're a weirdo."Marcus says.

"I don't even know you."I say.

"Why don't you two go home and leave her alone Marcus."Max saya and Marcus and I leave them.

"Let's get coffee."He says and I nod.

~~~

Marcus and I ended up buying iced coffees and sleeping in my house that day and I swear I will remember that day forever.I haven't been that drunk in ages and I can definetely say neither I or Marcus handed it well.We've been keeping our distance though,cause this kind of shit happens whenever we're together.I still catch him staring at me in the hallway as I do the same,but we don't smile at eachother anymore,but it's probably for the best now.

A/n:I was writing fr the whole day so I think I'll take a break now!