date

I hear someone knock downstairs and I quickly run to open the door.

"Hey."Marcus says.

"Hi."I reply nervously.

"Are you ready?"He ask.

"Yeah,where are we going?"I ask him.

"You might wanna take your skateboard."He smiles and I quickly take it.

As soon as I go outside I see Max giving me thumbs up and I laugh at her behaviour.

~~~

"You are so dumb."I laugh as Marcus and I get to a McDonald's drive thru.

He ordered two ice creams,two milkshakes and fries.As soon as we got to the window to grab our food the lady that took our order looked weirdly at us and we burst in laughter as we took our food.

"Where are we going now?"I smile.

"Just follow me."He says and I do exactly as he says.

We get to an old street with an abandoned house on it.

"Are you trying to get me killed?"I laugh and he looks at me with a serious look then smiles at my expression.

"No."He then says and interlocks his fingers with mine.

The house was small so we easily got on the roof and we both sit on the top.

We were eating our ice creams and then I caught him starring at me.

"What?"I smile.

"Nothing."He says and continues eating his ice cream.

"What flavour did you get?"I ask and move closer to him.

"Vanilla.Wanna try it?"He says and brings the ice cream closer to me but then puts it on my nose and laughs.

"You're a jerk."I say and wipe it off then throw some fries at him.He then comes closer trying to get some ice cream on me again,but instead I stop him and we were so close to eachother.

We were in deep eye contact for almost a minute when he finally kissed me and I kissed him back hesitantly.

He was the first one to pull back and we both started smiling immediately.

"The sunset is really pretty."He says and we both start laughing.

"I missed you."I say and he looks at me again.

"I did too."He says.

~~~

We finally arrived home,it was dark and all the lights in the houses were turned off.

"I'll see you tomorrow."He says and kisses me before we both go to our houses.

As soon as I enter my room I see Max on the bed.

"How did it go?"She asks.

"It was amazing."I tell her.

"Are you back together?"She asks.

"Seems like it."I say and she gasps.

"I'm so happy for you."She tells me and hugs me.

We spend the rest of the night talking about me and Marcus and about all Maxine's celebrity crushes and we fell asleep while watching Teen Wolf.