i fucking hate ginny

"How have you been?"Max asks as I take my books from my locker.

"Could've been better."I sigh and close the locker.

"Is it about Ginny?"She asks.

"I fucking hate Ginny,she's been nothing but the worst to me since we arrived here."I explain.

"What about Marcus?"She asks and nudges my shoulder and wiggles her brows.

"Stop doing that."I laugh. "And I might actually believe Marcus,I mean at this point,I am sure Ginny was capable of kissing him."

"I think she did."Max adds.

"You do?"I ask.

"Yeah,for sure.I've never seen Marcus so sad and angry before,he's been doing drugs and drinking for hours."She says,pointing out 'hours'.

"I just don't know when I should talk to him,I am still figuring out what did Ginny want to talk to Marcus about."I sigh.

"You'll figure it out,but first you'll have to come over,I wanna show you the new dance I learned,and my partner is really hot."Max says and I laugh.

"Fine."I say and she smiles.

~~~

We get to Max's house and go to her room,on my way there I saw Marcus' room,it was a mess and he looked like he didn't sleep for days.The smell of alcohol hit me in the face but then Max snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You'll talk to him later."She says.

"I miss him."I whine.

"Just wait a few more days."Max says and I roll my eyes.

She showed me the dance and I'm surprised that she actually did it that good,I could never.

"I'll go get some juice."I say and she tilts her head.

"Don't you dare go to Marcus."She says and I smile.I love how she cares about my mental health.

I take the juice and grab a cup for Max too when I hear Marcus.

"Was that,Serena?"I hear him ask.

"Yeah,she was watching my dance."Max replies.

"Did,um,she say anything about me?"He stutters and I knew he was hurt.

"N-not really,why?"Max asks.

"Do you also belive Ginny?"He asks Max.

"No,I promise she'll come around.She just has a lot going on now."Max says.

"Okay."He replies and I hear the door open so I go in another room so he won't see me.

I walk towards Max's room and hear Marcus' door shut.

"He's hurt,isn't he?"I ask.

"I saw him cry for the first time."Max says.

"I just wanna go to him."I whine.

"No,no,no."Max stops me and I sigh.

A/n:I thought about deleting the story cause I have no ideas,so it might take longer to update now,but I'll try my best!