can we talk?

"Hey!I'm home!"I yell as I enter the house.

"Where have you been?"Mom asks as I enter the living room.

"Max showed me her new dance for the next performance."I say and sit next to her on the couch.

"So you were with...Marcus?"She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Why would Ginny do that?"I ask and place my head on her shoulder.

"I don't know."She says and takes a large sip of her wine.

"How are things with Paul?"I ask.

"Amazing."She replies,but  then my eyes snap at Ginny who was waiting by the door.

"Can we talk?"She asks.

"Go."Georgia says and both Ginny and I go in my room.

"What do you want?"I ask.

"Why are you such a bitch?"She snaps.

"I'm not the one who ghosted her sister and kisses her boyfriend."I say.

"You always get what you want."She whines.

"Well,I don't have a trashy personality.Why did you kiss him?"I ask.

"To make you jealous."She says like it's an obvious thing.

"What is wrong with you?You took my friends,you have Hunter and when I have the only person I love you try to take him away from me."I snap at her.

"Or maybe you're mad you don't own the spotlight anymore.Al you've been doing for the past years was drinking and doing drugs,why can't you admit you're just a broken bitch who has no life and doesn't care about anyone.Marcus is just your little toy and you're using him just like you're using everyone else."She argues back.

"I care about the girls and I care about Marcus,I love him,so you won't get to ruin that for me.You don't know anything about my relationship with Marcus,so can you please leave us alone and enjoy your fucking life with Hunter."I say angrily.

"You already broke up with Marcus."Ginny says crossing her arms.

"Well,we didn't exactly break up."I say.

"Good luck getting back together."She says as if she didn't hear me and leaves.

"Is everything ok?"Georgia asks and enters my room.

"No,my sister's a bitch."I say and she laughs.

"It'll be fine."She says and hugs me tightly.

A/n:I am so sorry for not updating faster,but I had a lot of exams,especially french ones drive me insane,so I'll try to keep up with both the story and school.