that piece of trash

"Marus!I found your phone!"Max yells from downstairs.

"Oooh,Serena."She says and unlocks the phone.She saw all the conversations and pics.

"That piece of trash."She snaps and throws the phone.

~~~

"Hey guys!"I say as I walk towards the girls,Ginny's been ignoring me all day.

"Is this a joke?"I ask and they just turn and leave.

"Ginny?"I ask but she doesn't even look at me.

~~~

Classes were even more awkward,my teacher's a racist and everyone was ignoring me.And now it's Sing Sing competition.

"Hey,Max.Good luck."I  say but she walks away.

"Stop,are you mad at me?Tell me what I did."I ask.

"You had sex with my brother."She says and my eyes go wide.Fuck,how could I be so stupid?!

"Max please."I ask her as soon as she comes back.

"You had sex with him behind my back and you did not tell me.''She argues back.

"Max!"I exclaim but she leaves on stage again.

"I love you and I didn't want to hurt you.The second time you were broken up with Sophie."I say.

"It happened twice?"She scoffs and leaves again.

"Hallway now."She says and we leave there.

"Talk."She says.

"I'm so sorry,I have never had  afriend like you before and I don't wanna lose you."I say.

"Don't do this Serena.You were lying to me,why?"She asks.

"I wanted to tell you but I thought it was over with Marcus.You were so sad about Sophie,I couldn't."I say.

"You could.You say 'Hey Max.I'm an asshole.I wanna tell you the truth about how I wasn't a virgin,and I lied to you about that and about sleeping with your brother.'".She says.

"Calm down."Norah and Abby say.

"How could you tell her about Marcus and I when you told me to be quiet?"I snap at Abby.

"You knew?"Max asks Abby.

"Did you know Norah?"Max asks and she hesitates.

At that exact Marcus walks by.

"Sup'?"He asks.

"I was just going to the bathroom,so.."He says but I grab his hand.

"They know."I say and then Ginny walks in with Hunter.

"Ah."Is all Marcus says.

"Is that it?"Max asks.

"No it's not.You don't know the shit I was through and all you cared was about MANG,not me,just you four,but Marcus knows everything about me and he was always there for me,his name in my contacts is drinking bud for fuck's sake.Everything we did was not a mistake and I didn't tell you cause this would happen.While all you cared about was how to get Ginny with this trashbag and how to lose your virginities,no one cared to ask what was wrong with me.Any other secrets?Only one.My bestfriend or girlfriend commited suicide and all this year I blamed it on me,guess who asked,Marcus.While you were getting crzy at parties,Marcus and I would get high ad wasted while spilling our darkest secrets.So walk away,tell th whole school,cause I don't care if I will be alone again,at least now you get the truth."I say.My face was in tears.Marcus wrapped his hands around me.

"So it's my fault?"Max asks.

"Maybe it is,bcause you don't notice the shit others are struggling with."I say and she scoffs walking away.

"You're a bitch."Ginny says.

"Trashbag?Fuck you."Hunter says.

"I messed up."I sigh.

"You let it all out."Marcus hugs me tighter and kisses my forehead.