you're leaving

My dad asked me and Ginny to sit down and only one thing was possible.

"You're leaving."Me and Ginny say in unision.

"I love you so much,but you were right.You got a life here,it's not fair for me to mess it up."Zion says.

"We want you here."I say.

"You got my adress just come visit me."He says and I scoff.

"You said this was different.Ginny says.

"We believed you."I add.

"I'm sorry."He says and I just stand up and leave.I can't do this.

~~~

"Interesting entrance."Marcus says as I climb through the window.

"Inspired by  a friend."I say and he chuckles.

"Hi."I say.

"Hi."He says.

"What did you want to tell me the night of the accident?"I ask.

"Why does it matter?"He asks.

"I can't stop thinking about it."I say.

"I love you,Serena."He says and I smile.

"I think I love you too."I blurt out.

"What?"He asks.

"I tried to fight it,but I thing about you a lot.ore than I should and it's been confusing,but I think about you all the time.And I don't want a relationship like my mom's and my dad's,by the way my dad left,oh and also don't be like my ex,don't kill yourself.I love you so muchAnd-I said a bunch of words-But love is undeniable,so-"I get interrupted by his lips aginst mine but then he stops.

"This isn't a daddy issues thing?"He asks.

"Sometimes you're so hard o like."I say.

"Feelings are hard."He says and I pull him in another kiss.

"That probably isn't good for recovery."He says.

"Stop joking."I say and he kisses me again,but this time it slowly turned into a make out session.He places his hands on my lower back,moving me closer to him,I then push him on the pillows behind him and the make out session turned in a lot more...

~~~

"Wow"I breath.

"Well,I wasn't a virgin this time,plus I did some googling."He says.

"You were  a virgin when we..."I ask.

"Yeah."He says.

"Why didn't you tell me?"I ask and he laughs.

"I wanted you to think I was cool."He says and I laugh at him.

"I would've gotten you balloons."I say and he laughs.

"You know my friend died last year?"He ask and I nod."Fo a couple of months after that,things got really bad for me.It was really dark.I thought about dying a lot."He says and my heart fills with pain."I saw your knife and we don't have to talk about it,but we can..."

"My bestfriend also died last year,her name was Stella.Actually we started dating,and umm,she took her life three days in our relationship and all she left me was a note.I couldn't tell anyone and the pai was just too much and by cutting myself the pain was easier to let go of."I say."Woah that felt good."I say.

"I'm sorry."He says and puts his hand in mine.

"It's okay."I say and we cuddle.

"So what happens now?"I ask.

"I have no idea."He replies and chuckles.

"I love you."I say.

"I love you too."He kisses my head.