jenny fucking smith

Max

Max

Come over,I want y'all to meet Jenny

S<3

Dumb bitch,I'm with Marcus

I've been in your house for three days now

Max

idc come downstairs

"Max wants us to meet Jenny."I tell Marcus.

"Why would I care?"Marcus asks.

"Probably because she's your sister."I say and push him off the bed.

"That hurt."He says and I laugh.

We go downstairs and my eyes snap at the blonde girl that was snuggling with Max.

"Jenny fucking Smith?!"I exclaim and she looks up at me.

"No way,Serena Miller!"She exclaims too and literally jumps off the couch.We run towards each other and she pulls me in a long hug.

We then look at the twin's confused expressions.

"Jenny was my girlfriend,then my bestfriend,in Texas.Of course it all happened before I moved away."I say,the smile not leaving my face.

"Girlfriend?!"Max and Marcus ask in unision.

"We were 13 and we broke things off quickly,but we remained besties after."Jenny says.

"Wow,that's a lot."Max says.

~~~

"So,Jenny and I are dating."Max says and Marcus makes a disgusted face.

"You look really cute together."I say nudging him with my shoulder.

"So you and Marcus,huh?"Jenny asks.

"Yes."I reply.

"Never imagined you dating someone else after Stella."She says and I spill my water.Marcus and Max look at me worriedly since they knew what happened.

"Oh,I got over it,actually Marcus helped me to."I say and clean the spot where I spilled the drink.

"Anyways,Serena and I will probably go upstairs now."Marcus says and I nod.

"Oh okay,I'll text you later."Jenny says.

~~~

"Why didn't you tell me about her?"Marcus asks.

"I didn't think it was necessary,was it?"I say as I look through Marcus' closet.

"It looks like you're close."Macus says and lays on his bed.

"I just missed her."I say and he stays silent.

"Are you jealous?"I laugh and sit on top of him.

"Maybe."He roll his eys.

"You think I'm capable of cheating after what we've been through?"I laugh and kiss him. "Never."I continue and he smiles.

"We should go somewhere."He says.

"Maybe try going to school,instead of skipping."I say and he pushes me off him.

"That's for earlier."He says.

"Okay then,I', taking some of your shirts and I'm going home."I say and he laughs.

"You won't be able to resist an hour without me."He says.

"My window is always open,just in case you miss me."I laugh and he kisses me before I leave.

~~~

"Max!I'm leaving!"I exclaim.

"Feels like you moved in with us."She laughs.

"Do you wanna maybe hang out sometimes?"Jenny asks before I leave.

"Sure,see ya."I say and leave.

A/n:So I won't be having school for 10 days or sum,so I'll try updating more and I am trying to make this as long as possible so shit will be happening.